Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck in Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
1
Please help me! I am stuck in Dragonspyre. I have gotten to the part where you have to defeat Zarathax. I don't know if I did already or if it just won't let me, but I do not have another quest to movie on. I have defeated him 3 times and I still have nothing to move on. Please Help me! I am Stuck in Dragonspyre.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
2899
Survivor
Jan 15, 2012
1
Please help me! I am stuck in Dragonspyre. I have gotten to the part where you have to defeat Zarathax. I don't know if I did already or if it just won't let me, but I do not have another quest to movie on. I have defeated him 3 times and I still have nothing to move on. Please Help me! I am Stuck in Dragonspyre. [/quo :!te] if i dont i cant move on to cl :(

Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
2
hi am a grandmaster already lvl 56, and my cousin who is 55 is in celestia and i already defeated that dragon dude and turned it in in the library and it wont let me move on i am really mad because my membership is only for a month and i want to go to celestia before it does so can someone plz tell me what to do

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
2721
demonsoul3 wrote:
hi am a grandmaster already lvl 56, and my cousin who is 55 is in celestia and i already defeated that dragon dude and turned it in in the library and it wont let me move on i am really mad because my membership is only for a month and i want to go to celestia before it does so can someone plz tell me what to do


I have no idea what you mean by "that dragon dude".

But to go to Celestia, you must be at least level 48 (which you are), and you must have defeated Malistaire by finishing the quest "The Final Countdown". Have you done that quest yet? If so, you should go talk to Headmaster Ambrose and he will send you to Celestia.

It might help if you open your Quest Log File and see if you have any quests at all left for Dragonspyre (other than the Stone Roses or the History of Dragonspyre). Sounds like you might have missed some quests.

In case you need it, this link shows all of the quests in Dragonspyre:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Hope this helps.


Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
2
ok so i have dona all of zatharaxes quests then i defeated him than i did some quests over by the four bosses um there was a kraken some type of elephant and some other bosses i cant remember anyway the thread helped me a little in having me realize i dont even have necropilos yet plz tell me what i should do and plz dont give me another list like last time because i really want to go to celestia and i will get really frustrated at this game and for the record i am an invested custemer i spent a lot of money on this game and was looking foward to at least getting to lvl 70 plz plz plz help me get to celestia

Survivor
Oct 02, 2011
1
I did all around quest but still I can't fight malistaire. There are quest that don't even have a question symbols or exclamations. Some NPCs I have talked didn't give me any quests too. What shall I do?

Defender
May 19, 2012
191
Honeybee313 wrote:
demonsoul3 wrote:
hi am a grandmaster already lvl 56, and my cousin who is 55 is in celestia and i already defeated that dragon dude and turned it in in the library and it wont let me move on i am really mad because my membership is only for a month and i want to go to celestia before it does so can someone plz tell me what to do


I have no idea what you mean by "that dragon dude".

But to go to Celestia, you must be at least level 48 (which you are), and you must have defeated Malistaire by finishing the quest "The Final Countdown". Have you done that quest yet? If so, you should go talk to Headmaster Ambrose and he will send you to Celestia.

It might help if you open your Quest Log File and see if you have any quests at all left for Dragonspyre (other than the Stone Roses or the History of Dragonspyre). Sounds like you might have missed some quests.

In case you need it, this link shows all of the quests in Dragonspyre:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Hope this helps.



I just looked at this link that was posted at all the quests in Plaza of Conquests and I completed every single one of them including the side quests, so why oh why won't it update for me that I read the History of Dragonspyre in Plaza of Conquests? I have also completed everything in the hatchery and Tower Archives as well.

When I go to Milos Bookwyrm in the Athenium Library, he just has a grey question mark over his head and when I talk to him he says for me to bring him the seven books, so he isn't the one I need to talk to next.

Please, please, fix the dialogue in this quest to point you in the right direction once you have followed all the steps necessary to complete it. After everything I've read, I know I'm not the only one who has gotten stuck at this point. If this many people are getting stuck, then something is wrong and it needs to be fixed. Thank you!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
2721
fiziali wrote:

I just looked at this link that was posted at all the quests in Plaza of Conquests and I completed every single one of them including the side quests, so why oh why won't it update for me that I read the History of Dragonspyre in Plaza of Conquests? I have also completed everything in the hatchery and Tower Archives as well.

When I go to Milos Bookwyrm in the Athenium Library, he just has a grey question mark over his head and when I talk to him he says for me to bring him the seven books, so he isn't the one I need to talk to next.

Please, please, fix the dialogue in this quest to point you in the right direction once you have followed all the steps necessary to complete it. After everything I've read, I know I'm not the only one who has gotten stuck at this point. If this many people are getting stuck, then something is wrong and it needs to be fixed. Thank you!


You probably need one of the History Books in the Plaza of Conquests. There are two history books in this area. Open your Quest Log file and see what the name of your quest is, and what area of Dragonspyre it is in:

One History Book is for the "History of Dragonspyre" quest where you got one book from different bosses throughout Dragonspyre. This book in the Plaza of Conquests is in General Greystone's Tower. On the map in the Plaza of Conquests, General Greystone's Tower is located at the top of the map, near the Necropolis Doors.

The other History Book is for a quest called "The Art of War" to Read the History Book in Halina Warhawk's Tower. You find the book at the end of her Tower / dungeon. Look on your map. I think that Halina Warhawk is showing on the map.

(Remember: after you get the history book at the end of this tower, you must go back into the tower and talk to Halina Warhawk. Then she gives you a "Letter of Recommendation" to get you moving along.)

Hope this helps.


Defender
May 19, 2012
191
Thank you again, Honeybee313.

There is actually a third book, as there are two books for the History of Dragonspyre, not just one. The one in Halina's tower, and the one in General Greystone's tower, which is directly behind Halina's tower, except to get to it, you have to run all the way around, as her tower is the last one on that side.

The map makes it look like you get to General Greystone through Halina's tower, Halina's dialogue, and the stairs behind her going 'up', rather than 'down', is what threw me off. She says you have to go 'down' the stairs behind her to get the book, but the stairs behind her go up, not down. I think her dialogue needs to be fixed, as well as the map. I thought somehow I was missing the stairs going down. Anyways, I did finally find General Greystone's tower and did finish the quest. Not one of the posts I looked at anywhere in the forums explained how to find his tower, but I finally figured it out on my own. Thanks again!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
2721
fiziali wrote:
Thank you again, Honeybee313.

There is actually a third book, as there are two books for the History of Dragonspyre, not just one. The one in Halina's tower, and the one in General Greystone's tower, which is directly behind Halina's tower, except to get to it, you have to run all the way around, as her tower is the last one on that side.

The map makes it look like you get to General Greystone through Halina's tower, Halina's dialogue, and the stairs behind her going 'up', rather than 'down', is what threw me off. She says you have to go 'down' the stairs behind her to get the book, but the stairs behind her go up, not down. I think her dialogue needs to be fixed, as well as the map. I thought somehow I was missing the stairs going down. Anyways, I did finally find General Greystone's tower and did finish the quest. Not one of the posts I looked at anywhere in the forums explained how to find his tower, but I finally figured it out on my own. Thanks again!


Okay. And you're welcome.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2011
1
im also stuck in dragonsphyre! but i just finished the zarthax (or what ever his name is). i searched all around dragonsphyre looking for quests !!! i did alot of mini quests but nothing big. I dont know what to do! can someone tell me people i should talk to!?