Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck! I can't move on to Plaza/Conquests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 24, 2011
I did the Tower Archive Quest and lost to Zarathax in wizard's tower. I left the game and came back again and defeated Zarathax, but forgot to get the History of Dragonspyre book. I went back again, but I can't get the book....it doesn't allow me to hit the "X" button when I go up to the book....so I'm stuck. When I go to Plaza of Conquests, I can't speak to Lazlo Starblade...so I don't know what to do now. Any Help appreciated.

-Kevin

Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
try getting a friend to join you in the fight with zara. (not sure if he needs quest or not for you to be able to use it) THIS is something that works for me, getting friends to help.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
kkrraa wrote:
I did the Tower Archive Quest and lost to Zarathax in wizard's tower. I left the game and came back again and defeated Zarathax, but forgot to get the History of Dragonspyre book. I went back again, but I can't get the book....it doesn't allow me to hit the "X" button when I go up to the book....so I'm stuck. When I go to Plaza of Conquests, I can't speak to Lazlo Starblade...so I don't know what to do now. Any Help appreciated.

-Kevin

Are you sure you still need this book from Zarathax? If the "x" wouldn't let you pick it up, it sounds like you might have already picked it up. Check your quest log again and see what you are missing for the History of Dragonspyre books.

When you go into the Plaza of Conquests, there are "two" history books that you need. Again, check your quest log to see what books you need and for which quest.

One book is for the History of Dragonspyre quest. That book is located in General Greystone's Tower in the Plaza of Conquests. If you can't find his tower on your map, it is located near the "red teleporter" at the top of the map near the Necropolis doors.

The second book in the Plaza of Conquests is for Halina Warhawk's quest "Read the History Book". And remember, after you finish Halina Warhawk's dungeon and you get her history book, YOU MUST go back into her dungeon and talk to her. She then gives you a Letter of Recommendation and you can move forward with your quests from there."

Hope this helps you move forward...