Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stone roses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2013
26
hey everyone, i have been doing the stone roses quest and i need 3 more. so if anyone one that has completed the labyrinth and the crown of fire and the dragon's roost please help me.

ice rules

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
2721
spikey8003 on Oct 2, 2014 wrote:
hey everyone, i have been doing the stone roses quest and i need 3 more. so if anyone one that has completed the labyrinth and the crown of fire and the dragon's roost please help me.

ice rules
This link gives detailed maps with a "yellow circle" showing the locations of the stone roses:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Stone_Roses#tab=Quest_Guide

The Labyrinth rose is easy to find. It is in a corner, behind the Gallium Paladin. The only problem is that you are going to have to do part of The Labyrinth to reach that area.

There are "two" stone roses in Dragonspyre.

One is "Dragonspyre - in the Dragon's Roost". Go to Dragonspyre Academy and ride your battle dragon at Dragon Claw Ridge. As soon as you get off of the dragon, go into the large Circle Room with the Spirit Guardians (I think that was their name). You will see a "low wall" just to the left of the Spirit Guardians. Go around that wall, to the end of it, and the stone rose is in that little corner.

And one is "Dragonspyre - in the Crown of Fire". This one is in the room with Malistaire. This one is easy to find. As soon as you enter the room with Malistaire and his four undead protectors, go behind and around the four undead protectors to the very end corner and you will find the rose.

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2013
26
AluraMist2 on Oct 3, 2014 wrote:
This link gives detailed maps with a "yellow circle" showing the locations of the stone roses:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Stone_Roses#tab=Quest_Guide

The Labyrinth rose is easy to find. It is in a corner, behind the Gallium Paladin. The only problem is that you are going to have to do part of The Labyrinth to reach that area.

There are "two" stone roses in Dragonspyre.

One is "Dragonspyre - in the Dragon's Roost". Go to Dragonspyre Academy and ride your battle dragon at Dragon Claw Ridge. As soon as you get off of the dragon, go into the large Circle Room with the Spirit Guardians (I think that was their name). You will see a "low wall" just to the left of the Spirit Guardians. Go around that wall, to the end of it, and the stone rose is in that little corner.

And one is "Dragonspyre - in the Crown of Fire". This one is in the room with Malistaire. This one is easy to find. As soon as you enter the room with Malistaire and his four undead protectors, go behind and around the four undead protectors to the very end corner and you will find the rose.

Hope this helps.
sorry if i wasn't clear enough i need to go to the locations. i know the site i don't have those 3 places unlocked! the crucible is so hard with the constant dungeons that don't even give you the dungeon warnings. so i just need to teleport to someone who has unlocked those 3 places so i can find them. sorry for the confusion

Survivor
Feb 17, 2014
3
Alicia Rosegarden46

I Can not find the Stone Roses in Dragonspyre, The Crystal Grove,The Crown Of Fire and The Grand Chasm. I need help in finding these Stone Roses. The Crown Of Fire is not on my map I can not find to place of the Crown Of Fire. Can you HELP!

Survivor
Jan 03, 2013
26
Alicia Rosegarden4... on Oct 25, 2014 wrote:
Alicia Rosegarden46

I Can not find the Stone Roses in Dragonspyre, The Crystal Grove,The Crown Of Fire and The Grand Chasm. I need help in finding these Stone Roses. The Crown Of Fire is not on my map I can not find to place of the Crown Of Fire. Can you HELP!
you unlocked the crown of fire? if you did we should meet up i we can get that stone rose!! maybe the other ones you need?

Tyler icestone(a bit) level 53