Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stone roses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
i just cant find the last two stone roses. dragonclaw canyon and the great spyre. :-( :-( :-( may i please have some help finding them? please tell!

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
stone roses. hmm.... let me think here. i dont have the quest but. ive seen a stone rose in the great spyre but its been a long time. srry!! cheak near the corners i belive its there. but im like 30% sure. good luck. im still on the clams in moosho!!

grand master necromancer.
just finished today
Noah legend

Delver
May 04, 2009
ghastly wrote:
i just cant find the last two stone roses. dragonclaw canyon and the great spyre. :-( :-( :-( may i please have some help finding them? please tell!

I just started DS, and this is what someone told me...

Stone Rose in Dragonspyre Academy...go to where the Young BattleDrake is and head down the narrow corridor on the left as you are facing him. The rose is at the very end.

Stone Rose in Dragon's Roost...This is extremely deceptive. There are TWO areas called Dragon's Roost. The rose is found in the first one. Go to Dragonspyre Academy and take your battle dragon at Dragon Claw ridge. As soon as you get off the dragon, go into the large Circle Room (where you enter the Great Spyre instance level). Turn left and go behind the wall (between the two spirit guards). Again take a left to the wall and follow the wall until you come to the next Stone Rose in a very small slit area. You will not miss it. This rose is NOT found inside Dragon Roost area before entering the Crown of Fire.

Stone Rose in the Crown of Fire... this one is easy to find. As soon as you enter the room with Malistaire and his four undead protectors, go behind and around the four undead protectors to the very end corner and you will find the rose.

(I haven't made it this far yet in DS. Hope it works. I'll be trying it later.)

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
the easiest way to find these things is just google prospecter zekes quests and you get a lot of detailed explanations

~ Chase DeathRunner GrandMaster Necromancer ~

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
haq45 wrote:
stone roses. hmm.... let me think here. i dont have the quest but. ive seen a stone rose in the great spyre but its been a long time. srry!! cheak near the corners i belive its there. but im like 30% sure. good luck. im still on the clams in moosho!!

grand master necromancer.
just finished today
Noah legend

hey i know you!

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
ghastly wrote:

I know that the ring of fire is in the place were malistare is there is te door then you go to the right the rose is in the crack. yw :-D

~ pineapple PEACE! :-P

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
Well . . . here is a tip for finding anything you have to find from zeke. LOOK where there isnt the monsters if there is a little park or area wit land. Or even near a bosss` castle would help to. But for Mooshu or Dragonspre its harder to find them. I heard that the crown of fire one is in a crack in the room of malistare to the right near te door. I mean IN A CRACK wow . . . . A crack really? But it is a hard rose to find . . . I mean I have been in the malistare dungeon not for my quest but for friends. It is hard but that is a little of subject. I just like sharing things but sorry about that. So there is a little tip to finding the things. Oh or look behind buildings. That is a tip to.

~ pineapple PEACE! :-P

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
aces121314 wrote:
can you get the stone rose after you beat the spider egg cluch plz tell

there is no quest you have to do to get the stone roses quest. however, i recently found you must be lvl 40 to get it from zeke.

Explorer
Jul 06, 2009
ghastly wrote:

The last stone rose is in Malistairs lair i hear and can you believe i was there and it ws so exciting I forgot to look for it. I have to do it again so maybe we can get together one day.

Destiny ShadowFriend