Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stone rose in the labrynth and crown of fire

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 05, 2008
can anyone tell me were this rose is and if i have to do the whole quest over again to get it. I haven't even looked yet for the crown rose, but with how hard the others have been i bet it will drive me nuts lol. any hints would be greatly appretiated

Defender
Oct 19, 2008
The crown of fire rose is where malistaire is, when you get into that room on the left back side there is a crack, in the crack there is a rose. sry but i do not know where those others are

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
You have to take the quest from Dmitri Ironchains and defeat Darkflame to get key to separate the lava river. Then you run to the end of the street behind the Gallium Palladium tower. There you have the Labyrinth rose.

The last rose is located in Maiistairs room. Left side near the window.

Good luck in your search.

//Richard Darkstone - Savior Of The Spiral

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
MercuryMilo wrote:
You have to take the quest from Dmitri Ironchains and defeat Darkflame to get key to separate the lava river. Then you run to the end of the street behind the Gallium Palladium tower. There you have the Labyrinth rose.

thank you for your help got the one by malisair now i need someone to do labyrinth rose with have some time to help richard?
i am sierra pearlrider post when you will be on and i will look for you to add to friends list read some of your other post and you sound like a good fighter. For anyone else who see's me on if you need help and i am not helping someone i am always glad to lend a wand

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
We seem to be from very different time zones acording to the time we post in here. I am probably at sleep when you are questing for roses.

//Richard Darkstone - Having Lunch in the Sun.

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
MercuryMilo wrote:
We seem to be from very different time zones acording to the time we post in here. I am probably at sleep when you are questing for roses.

ok not to give personal info out but i am eastern daylight savings time, you are? and ps i play round the clock. my son wants me to go to wizard101 anonomus lol

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Thanks for the help on Labyrinth Rose. To help refine the directions, the Stone Rose is located on a spike of rock that is behind the large tower at the bottom-right of your Labyrinth map.

So get the Rose while you have access otherwise you may have to quest all over again.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
MercuryMilo wrote:

Thx for the help i have the quest for the labyrinth anyway :-P but thx a lot!
James ThunderBlade Master Diviner

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
Can anyone tell me where the stone roses are in Dragonspyre. I have 2 or 3 of them, but am having trouble finding the rest. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Here is a link for those of you haveing trouble finding the stone roses. This link is a spoiler for all of Zeke's hidden items, so if you like finding them on your own do not use this link. If you have all but given up on one or more of the items this link will help.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34

Happy hunting :-D

Jeffrey Hawkflame, Grandmaster Necromancer
Jeffrey Battlegarden, Master Sorcerer

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Can someone help me with the Labyrinth quest? If you can
Go to realm: Unicorn
Place: In front of the Labyrinth (Necropolis)
Time: It's 9:07A.M here November, 7th 2009
Quest: Stone Rose, Labyrinth.
Wizard name: Rogan DuskWhisper
School: Balance
Level: 46

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
nimbysep wrote:
MercuryMilo wrote:

ok not to give personal info out but i am eastern daylight savings time, you are? and ps i play round the clock. my son wants me to go to wizard101 anonomus lol

I would like to do the Labtrinth, but I barely survived the Silver Sentinel Keymaster last night. When I went to battle one of the three criminals, I beat her minion, but she beat me.

I need help with this, because I would love to get into Dragonspye Academy, and this world is harder than all the previous worlds combined. In all of those worlds I leveled up to be able to solo the bosses when I didn't have assistance.

Unfortunately, the creators of Wizard101 did not want to go beyond level 50, which would be helpful to me.

Timothy Pearlflower
Level 50 Ice Wizard
Timothy