Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stone Rose in Dragonspyre Academy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I have been all over the academy looking for this rose. Does anyone have any hints for me? I found a tip "look in a corner near where the right horn is on the map". But, that doesn't seem to be helping me. Please Help!!
8)

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
Soooo your tip is a very good one.
Head on up to where you ride the dragon, and start looking around the nooks and little isles there. ;)

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Oh thank you i found it you go up to the dragon and turn left 8)

Survivor
May 12, 2009
Ok so i'll throw this question out here, i just got to dragonspyre and was fighting the loathesome creepers for the key to the 1st tower when in the midst of the fight, right as i killed one, i got the ta-da for quest complete and the dialog box pops up and states "you have found the 5th stone rose"

needless to say i had absolutely no idea what this meant, but from previous posts am i to take it that the stone rose search is a quest that will eventually be given?

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
Izzordad wrote:
Ok so i'll throw this question out here, i just got to dragonspyre and was fighting the loathesome creepers for the key to the 1st tower when in the midst of the fight, right as i killed one, i got the ta-da for quest complete and the dialog box pops up and states "you have found the 5th stone rose"

needless to say i had absolutely no idea what this meant, but from previous posts am i to take it that the stone rose search is a quest that will eventually be given?

What happens is someone in the area found it, it happens to me too in the Atheneum I was talking and all of a sudden, "You have found the Atheneum Stone Rose!" yes it does get annoying. But now you know!

Esmee Griffinleaf
Working on Dragonspyre, currently level 48

Survivor
May 12, 2009
Thanx Esmee,
I finally got the quest (or rather should i say i FINALLY found Zeke[that was a big duh!]) and am know fairly deep into the antheum and have yet to even spy out one.

My question here is: Do they look like roses? just gray. do they grow from a bush? or are they just sitting there? Do they have the words above them?

I guess thats more than one question, but.......

I have absolutely no idea what i'm supposed to look for and am afraid I've bypassed them unknowingly.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
I found the rose by the dragon in the corner but it won't give me the pop up that says i found it. Do i have to find the other ones first?

Survivor
Oct 10, 2008

8)</div>
</blockquote> just go over to young battledrake and look on left and go behind the house and look really hard it kinda blends in