Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stone rose in Dragon's Roost

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 14, 2010
I found the stone rose in Malistaire's lair (i got the message that i found the tenth stone rose), but in my quests it says i still need it.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
laurastern wrote:
I found the stone rose in Malistaire's lair (i got the message that i found the tenth stone rose), but in my quests it says i still need it.

Thanks!

Are you sure that you still need his stone rose?

There are "two" stone roses in Dragonspyre.

Open your quest log and see which one is still showing in your log file.

One is "Dragonspyre - in the Dragon's Roost". Go to Dragonspyre Academy and ride your battle dragon at Dragon Claw Ridge. As soon as you get off of the dragon, go into the large Circle Room with the Spirit Guardians (I think that was their name). You will see a "low wall" just to the left of the Spirit Guardians. Go around that wall, to the end of it, and the stone rose is in that little corner.

And one is "Dragonspyre - in the Crown of Fire". This one is in the room with Malistaire. Sounds like you already picked this one up, and you still need the one in Dragon's Roost.

Hope this helps.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
There are two in that area. One is outside of the entrance (Dragon's Claw Canyon), where the Spirit Guards are. The other is inside, just before you reach Malistaire (Dragon's Roost).

Check Wizard101 Central if you need to know the exact location.

Defender
Feb 09, 2009
laurastern wrote:

Thanks!

before walking away from any stone rose make sure you hear the trumpet blow and check your book, that you got it.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Heaven help you on that one. I had that exact same quest bug on me during my pyromancers travels through DS. It took KI almost 3 weeks to do a simple quest update for me. I really hope you have better luck than I did.