Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Solo the Loremaster

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 21, 2012
Hey guys, just a quick question, who here has ever successfully soloed the Loremaster? It could be with or without a minion.
- Talon Griffinshade lvl 46

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ReesesGuy on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys, just a quick question, who here has ever successfully soloed the Loremaster? It could be with or without a minion.
- Talon Griffinshade lvl 46
I have with two different wizards. No minions as they were Storm and Death. No problems at all... it just takes time.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
my lvl 90 ice can solo, so can my lvl 62 storm

Jason Frostdust lvl 62
Kyle Icehead lvl 90

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I have but I'm level 95 so not sure if that counts for what you want to know.

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
I haven't yet. I am an ice, so it's really difficult for me. I can't figure out how to get all of the minions with the life one healing them up again. I was able to kill the one that kept putting traps on me, but by the time he died, there were enough to finish up the rest of the fight.

From, Diana Swiftfountain, lvl 87,

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
I first tried with my balance at level 60. My first attempt didn't work, but I adjusted my deck and have defeated her several times since with no trouble.

As in most boss battles, I like to take out her minions ASAP. The quickest way for balance is to throw two sandstorms boosted by gargantua. If you don't have sun school spells yet and good damage boost gear I think she would be very hard to solo. She would also be hard for schools like life that don't have a 4 pip attack all spell.

Once her minions are down I heal up a bit and then spam elemental blast, boosted by elemental blade and an occasional hex or balance blade. I also have a reshuffle to make sure I have enough attacks to finish her.

Survivor
Dec 01, 2010
hey wondering how do you get the spells from the loremaster i beat it solo and no spells were given how

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Dragonspyre5700 on Mar 24, 2014 wrote:
hey wondering how do you get the spells from the loremaster i beat it solo and no spells were given how
spell drops are entirely random; there is no guarantee that you will get anything from her.

-

i have soloed this on multiple wizards: 3 prometheans, plus my grandmaster myth and ice (who went in together but, since it was just me running 2 accounts, technically they soloed it too, lol).

i have been through this dungeon about 50 times and never gotten a spell.

-von

Community Leader
In a minute. sandstorm then spectral blast or chimera. but, as many others have said i am max level. many max levels are farming that dungeon and most of us don't mind if you join. just hang out in a crowded realm and find a team.

Amber Raven Song, Max

Survivor
Nov 21, 2012
Dragonspyre5700 on Mar 24, 2014 wrote:
usually getting a drop from the loremaster is uncommon or rare, you will have to defeat the loremaster a few times before you get a card.
- Talon Griffinshade lvl 47