Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Solo Malistaire, Level 40 Ice!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 17, 2009
95
I once again decided to solo the last dungeon of a world, but I decided to make this one a challenge. I went in with my friend he left and I started and plowed through the dungeon. The last battle was hard since I had no resist and had to keep on shielding. I saved up pips used a few blizzards and only me and Malistaire. I finished him off with ease. I used no crowns gear, no crowns amulets, rings, daggers, or wands. And no crowns minions. Just Treasure Cards and strategy. I also turned friend teleport off so nobody could come. I finished with half my health, and healed only five times. I used a total of nine Treasure Cards. One reshuffle, and one Ice Minion.

Additional Notes-
I got the Ice Robe :-)

Survivor
Nov 12, 2011
3
Congratulations! I just got to dragonspyre. Currently I'm on the Plaza of Conquests.

Explorer
May 17, 2009
95
Thanks, this is my third time in DS and my ice is also there :P.

Defender
May 03, 2009
153
Wow! My death could probably never do that.

You are a strong wizard for sure

Scarlet Hawk

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
38
Can't wait to face Malistaire. I wonder if i level up allot so i can get Forest Lord, kill minions, and the showdown will begin ... the health not too much compared to other bosses like the Kraken in the plaza of conquests. They only have 2,000 health apart.When i get stronger, like an Archmage and hopefully KingsIsle will give the malistaire special: 100,000 health again.Congrats on beating him at level 40.You must be one of the lucky talented wizards out there in the spiral.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
49
Congratulations! Especially since you're only level 40! I have considered soloing him several times, especially now that Kingsisle has changed it enough that you actually can solo it. But I guess that i'm lucky enough that i've always got friends who are willing to farm with me.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
37
The only thing hard about malistare is that you have to fight lots of people before like lots of cratures

Survivor
Feb 28, 2012
9
Delver
Jan 13, 2010
269
clamp2 wrote:
Can't wait to face Malistaire. I wonder if i level up allot so i can get Forest Lord, kill minions, and the showdown will begin ... the health not too much compared to other bosses like the Kraken in the plaza of conquests. They only have 2,000 health apart.When i get stronger, like an Archmage and hopefully KingsIsle will give the malistaire special: 100,000 health again.Congrats on beating him at level 40.You must be one of the lucky talented wizards out there in the spiral.


You might get forest lord, first, that is, if yo ufinish grizzleheim and wintertusk they put you about 10 lvl in front of yor normal lvl

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
126
90167 wrote:
Wow! My death could probably never do that.

You are a strong wizard for sure

Scarlet Hawk

Yea! I used my Death wizard and I figured out he has a 80% resist on death! I lost BAAAAAD

Explorer
May 17, 2009
95
ismael046 wrote:
wow you are like better then michael storm wraith!!


Lol, he is much better than I am :P.

Explorer
May 17, 2009
95
DeathBlack5 wrote:
90167 wrote:
Wow! My death could probably never do that.

You are a strong wizard for sure

Scarlet Hawk

Yea! I used my Death wizard and I figured out he has a 80% resist on death! I lost BAAAAAD


:-o, that stinks, if I were a death wizard I would pack a lot of shields and a few minions here and there. But that would be very hard to solo, even the minions are death...
Maybe next time.