Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Since wintusk upgrade/patch I cannot

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2010
cannot enter mavra flamewing tower,im trying to complete the quest to build the dragon amulet for fire school,she is outside standing, there is no ! or ? mark above her head, the circles by the door are lit up and are glowing but no (X) shows up to enter, ive tried moving around and hit(X) tried logging in and out tried everthing ,i read there is a side quest called mavra shield quest or something but i cant find it, is it because of the new upgrades and relms or what please help thanks, im leval 48 Fire/death/storm

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Is this a quest for your level 48 spell? if so, you won't be able to go in until you complete the main quests that lead you to be able to get into the tower. sometimes we level up too fast and we get the spell quest before we actually have access to the area we need to go to for it. -elijah darkthorn and crew

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
etherchaos wrote:
Is this a quest for your level 48 spell? if so, you won't be able to go in until you complete the main quests that lead you to be able to get into the tower. sometimes we level up too fast and we get the spell quest before we actually have access to the area we need to go to for it. -elijah darkthorn and crew

This has happened to me a couple times. Usually in Mooshu.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice