Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secure House Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 12, 2009
ok when my friend and i were in the secure house in ds, we had gotten to the second part of the tower and ended up fighting ... A LOST SOUL! i was laughing so hard i almost fell out of my chair when i saw it, i dont find this as such a bad glitch, i think it actually helped my friend and i get past the tower faster. well anyways post a reply if you have experienced this same glitch.

Angel Deathhunter~lvl 48 death wizard

Administrator
Defender
Feb 07, 2009
spunky13 wrote:
ok when my friend and i were in the secure house in ds, we had gotten to the second part of the tower and ended up fighting ... A LOST SOUL! i was laughing so hard i almost fell out of my chair when i saw it, i dont find this as such a bad glitch, i think it actually helped my friend and i get past the tower faster. well anyways post a reply if you have experienced this same glitch.

Angel Deathhunter~lvl 48 death wizard

Really?? I posted that as an idea in the Test Realm. I guess they are taking my advice! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

P.S. Please be my friend because I KNOW you are the famous video company in YouTube.

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
i dont think its a glitch at all, i think its a joke ( or a chance to use some healing spells )

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
ya i ran into the lost soul as well i thought it would be a hard boss in the next room so i used my last potion :? but still i think there playing a joke on us.

charles deathvault level 48