Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"rein check"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
So, I finished battling The Hoarder, got the reins, talked to Castamir, and then when I tried to go into the tower where the knowledge crystal is, it won't let me in. The blue light is on above it and everything too. :?

I left Drake Hatchery, went back, wouldn't let me in. I left Dragonsprye, went back, wouldn't let me in. I even logged out twice, went back, and it still wouldn't let me in. Any suggestions?

Dierdre Griffinrider lvl 48 Diviner

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
margurithrt wrote:
So, I finished battling The Hoarder, got the reins, talked to Castamir, and then when I tried to go into the tower where the knowledge crystal is, it won't let me in. The blue light is on above it and everything too. :?

I left Drake Hatchery, went back, wouldn't let me in. I left Dragonsprye, went back, wouldn't let me in. I even logged out twice, went back, and it still wouldn't let me in. Any suggestions?

Dierdre Griffinrider lvl 48 Diviner

The quest for talking to Castamir is "Rein it in". After you talk to him, then you get "Rein Check".

Are you acutally working on the quest called "Rein Check"?

I think that you have to use the crystal stand that is right next to Kimerith first. Then you talk to him and get the next quest "Feels So Good". I think you have to actually take the crystal that is right near Kimerith, then you go to Tomar Skyblade's Tower.

I attached the list of Dragonspyre quests from the fansite, where you can see the details of these three quests spelled out:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Hope this helps.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009