Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

really cool WAND IDEAS

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
i think they should make a sword that is level 45 and up the sword would be made of just lava and magma. and another idea i got is an ice sword that is level 45 and up that is made of solid ice. and thats all i got.

posted by jacob fire theif

Survivor
Sep 19, 2009
Hey, you're probably right, Those wands are cool. Maybe some new spells could be added too, I still like your wand ideas, storm could be a sword that shoots lightning, balance, a sword that shoots a judgement, myth, a sword that shoots minotaur, and I have many more ideas.

- Seth SpellStaff Master of Balance Level 48 :D

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
o yea i got a few more! death would prob be a sword made of carved bones.
myth would probly be a giant ax XD.

life sadly i have no idea.

balance i think would be like the thing the judgment carrys

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
murray327 wrote:
i think they should make a sword that is level 45 and up the sword would be made of just lava and magma. and another idea i got is an ice sword that is level 45 and up that is made of solid ice. and thats all i got.

and josheph stormfist or something like that is me to

Hero
May 19, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
the ice one is already made

Which sword would that be then? Dont confuse the color blue with solid ice.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
they should make a malistare staff wand and a wahnd for every school like a helephant sword, coloussus sword, minotaur axe, seraph sword, judgement sword, lighting bolt wand, and a wraith staff.

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
stoon wrote:
they should make a malistare staff wand and a wahnd for every school like a helephant sword, coloussus sword, minotaur axe, seraph sword, judgement sword, lighting bolt wand, and a wraith staff.

Judgement doesn't have a sword. Only a Balance Scale. :|

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
murray327 wrote:

Does this belong in the dorms? And no, these ideas aren't so good no offense.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
I like the magma wand idea... it sounds pretty cool, and would it available to ALL schools? Also I think the life one should be a green sparkly sword, because life usually doesn't have sparkly wands, and because I'm life =]

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
actually i had a different idea
(example)
the magma wand would be in fire. but yea that could work to.