Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quests in Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
I am now not sure where to go i have no more quests and i know i have not finished the area i have not got dragons roast open i have not been told to go anywhere or been given any other quests i am not sure what quests you need to do in order to complete the area and fight malistaire i have followed all the quest you get when you first get there and done the side quests is there something i should look for the last few quests i did was defeat flamebringer in grand chasm and the spider keeper in crystal Grove any help please

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
ZombieKiller69 wrote:
I am now not sure where to go i have no more quests and i know i have not finished the area i have not got dragons roast open i have not been told to go anywhere or been given any other quests i am not sure what quests you need to do in order to complete the area and fight malistaire i have followed all the quest you get when you first get there and done the side quests is there something i should look for the last few quests i did was defeat flamebringer in grand chasm and the spider keeper in crystal Grove any help please

Here is a link to one of the fansites that has a list of quests in Dragonspyre:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Oct 25, 2010
ZombieKiller69 wrote:

Me too, Plaza of conquest! I collected history in plaza of conquest, Halena Warhawk quest did not recieve credit and no more quest now!!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
windreamer699 wrote:
ZombieKiller69 wrote:

Me too, Plaza of conquest! I collected history in plaza of conquest, Halena Warhawk quest did not recieve credit and no more quest now!!

On the quest for Halina Warhawk, The Art of History, after you get to the end of her dungeon and you collect her book, you must re-enter her tower and talk to her again. She will give you a Letter of Recommendation that gets you moving along in the game.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2011
On the quest for Halina Warhawk, The Art of History, after you get to the end of her dungeon and you collect her book, you must re-enter her tower and talk to her again. She will give you a Letter of Recommendation that gets you moving along in the game.

can you tell me where her dungeon is cause i found her but it still has grey question mark and she told me to go to the lower level and tell her whats going on or something of that sort and i'm confused..i want to continue with dragonspyre quests but can't..any help would be appreciated :)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
can you tell me where her dungeon is cause i found her but it still has grey question mark and she told me to go to the lower level and tell her whats going on or something of that sort and i'm confused..i want to continue with dragonspyre quests but can't..any help would be appreciated :)

If you saw Halina, the dungeon to get her book is right behind her. When you get to the end of her dungeon, collect the book and then go back into the dungeon to talk to her again.

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2011

I did that then I was told to go in a dugan but had to log out in the middle of it and now I can't get back in and there are no more quest for me.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2011
Chicagoarkouda wrote:

Same here I can't get back in the dungeon and I can't click on her.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
TheBlackRogue wrote:
Chicagoarkouda wrote:

Same here I can't get back in the dungeon and I can't click on her.

If you really did complete the dungeon and get the book, and you could not re-enter the dungeon to talk to Halina, then it sounds like there is a bug on the quest.

You should send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and explain this problem to them. They might be able to get you moving along on this quest. Be sure to give them your UserName and your Character's Name, and explain the details for them.

Good Luck ! :?

Survivor
Jun 07, 2011
I don't know why it takes way too many times to collect somethings like killing a specific monster twenty times before it starts giving it to you. It's annoying in other worlds for sure. If you kill them you kill them. :( Now, On the manascale sorcerer in the crucible, Ive killed eight so far and have 1 of 6. I am a necromancer, and that is a death dragon. It takes me a long while to kill it. so dang it when i kill it i killed it. let the count go up! It is so frustrating, that I may just quit! I mean it Programmers, Back that stuff off. It is that frustrating. I have spent over ten thousand in gold to just do the eight i have so far! Then of course you fizzle half of my treasure cards away. My wizard is level forty six, fizzles should be a lot less. I'm frustrated. Can you tell. :(

Survivor
Jun 07, 2011
I'm supposed to defeat Orin Grimcaster in the crucible, as soon as I accepted the quest my direction arrow vanished.? I tried everything to get it back, quit came back in, tried every tower in the crucible, if I got to a quest that arrow comes back, when i switch back it's gone. If that is the case where is Orin Grimcaster? How do I find him?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Dave0280 wrote:
I'm supposed to defeat Orin Grimcaster in the crucible, as soon as I accepted the quest my direction arrow vanished.? I tried everything to get it back, quit came back in, tried every tower in the crucible, if I got to a quest that arrow comes back, when i switch back it's gone. If that is the case where is Orin Grimcaster? How do I find him?

If you leave Zanetta behind you, stay to the left when you leave her area. There are two sets of steps that lead to some temple ruins. Your yellow quest arrow should lead you through this, but if the arrow isn't working, just press "m" for your map. Orin does show on the map.

You have to turn a few times in those ruins, but it eventually leads you to another area where you stay to your left again, and you will reach Orin.

Sounds confusing... but there is no "clear path" to follow. Like I said, your yellow quest arrow should lead the way for you, or just keep looking at your map too.

Good Luck. :?

Survivor
Aug 11, 2010
I have found the tower to Orin Grimcaster, but I can't get in... What do I need to do that would allow me to get into his tower?

Survivor
Sep 04, 2010
Same exact thing happened to me now i am stuck and i am wasting my membership :x getting angry i went to every single boss and beat them and went to every area availible i am confused! Wish I could advance :(