Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quests..

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
I have just started Dragonspyre and I believe I got all of the quests for anthiem, but I am unsure about it. I have not been qued to the next area. I would like to see a listing of quests easier to find. I am at my wits end on this. I would love to see maybe a connector quest so I may go on to the next area, or simply a mission to go see whomever..

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If your quest list doesn't show a quest to go to a new area, then look at the list and see what you need to do for the area you're in. If that doesn't help, run around and look for people with question marks over their heads.

You can also go into the Library in Dragonspyre and see if Milos Bookwyrm has anything for you to do.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
The quest to complete to get to the next area is to light up the 4 crystals and then fight the boss there. Once you've done that, go talk to the librarian.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
pirate8375 wrote:
I have just started Dragonspyre and I believe I got all of the quests for anthiem, but I am unsure about it. I have not been qued to the next area. I would like to see a listing of quests easier to find. I am at my wits end on this. I would love to see maybe a connector quest so I may go on to the next area, or simply a mission to go see whomever..

I am having this same problem. When I go back to talk to, believe it is Milos, he just keeps telling me to bring back the 7 books of DS. Can't go get them without access to the rest of the areas. Been all over the areas I can access to AND have been able to port to (port to friends). Even done Crystal Grove already...everything except the book, which it will not let me access one building/tower, so think that would be the one containing the book. Please tell me where to go for next quest or what to do or something, really could use some ideas or advice or a hint or something, Already lite all four towers/lights and defeat the boss. Thanks so much!

Level 48 Storm School