Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questing buddy ^~^

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2013
Hello! I just started DS and have been soloing a lot in the other worlds but its kinda hard in DS so anybody wanna quest with me?

Amanda Swift lvl 38

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
Amanda SpiritDream... on Jul 15, 2015 wrote:
Hello! I just started DS and have been soloing a lot in the other worlds but its kinda hard in DS so anybody wanna quest with me?

Amanda Swift lvl 38
I can help you xD but i dont have any wizards around there expect for a level 40ish myth who is pretty bad. but i could always help with just my level 86 balance so if you still need help your choice xD

Survivor
Dec 30, 2013
Spyroinfite on Jul 15, 2015 wrote:
I can help you xD but i dont have any wizards around there expect for a level 40ish myth who is pretty bad. but i could always help with just my level 86 balance so if you still need help your choice xD
Kay. So today, tomorrow..? lol

Survivor
Jan 13, 2011
I can totally help i have a level 51 fire wizard that just started celestia but i need gear from there my wizard is
Luke Skyflame
P.S. its probably hard for you because the level estimate is 40.

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
Amanda SpiritDream... on Jul 15, 2015 wrote:
Kay. So today, tomorrow..? lol
um when and what realm?

Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
I'd love to help you! I'd just started dragonspyre also and I need some help too. I'm barely on the quest when you have to defeat the 4 soldiers? My time zone is Pacific.
My wizard name is also Sophia OwlCatcher lvl 38

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
sweetcandy01 on Aug 5, 2015 wrote:
I'd love to help you! I'd just started dragonspyre also and I need some help too. I'm barely on the quest when you have to defeat the 4 soldiers? My time zone is Pacific.
My wizard name is also Sophia OwlCatcher lvl 38
I could help you would you like my help if you do state the time realm and place to meet

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
I guess I'm too late. I already finished the Plaza of conquests, but I don't have enough crowns to go on to the grand chasm. My time zone is central time. But it's okay. I can help others.

Catherine Rainbowsong lvl 46

Survivor
Feb 17, 2011
im level 42 , but im stuck on the "defeat the collector" quest because im following the quest tracker and she/he isn't there? aha. so idk but if you still need help ill help you