Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

quest line lost in Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
I have a friend with a level 48 character that has lost the quest line in Dragonspyre - he has finished fighting in Zanthrax in the Tower Archives and has done things in the Grand Chasm and Plaza of Conquests. There are no exclamation points over the heads of anyone he needs to talk for main quests to and he is stuck in the Antheneum area. Any ideas how to find where he lost the quest line? The only quest he has in Dragonspyre currently is a side quest

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
HeleMai wrote:
I have a friend with a level 48 character that has lost the quest line in Dragonspyre - he has finished fighting in Zanthrax in the Tower Archives and has done things in the Grand Chasm and Plaza of Conquests. There are no exclamation points over the heads of anyone he needs to talk for main quests to and he is stuck in the Antheneum area. Any ideas how to find where he lost the quest line? The only quest he has in Dragonspyre currently is a side quest

Here are a few things I noticed going thru Dragonspyre:

1. In the Plaza of Conquests - I got stuck on one quest for Halina Warhawk, Art of War (read a history book). After you get the history book at the end of her tower, you must re-enter the tower and talk to Halina. She will give you a Letter of Recommendation that will get you moving along.

2. In the Plaza of Conquests - there are actually TWO quests for a history book. One is mentioned above (for Halina Warhawk), and the other is for "Reading the History Books" (or something like that) where you collect one book from a main boss in each area. The one in the Plaza of Conquests is in General Greystone's Tower. He is located at the top of the map, near the Necropolis doors. If you activated the teleporters in that area, he is near the red teleporter.

3. In the Grand Chasm - in the beginning I missed the side quests from Zelen Battlehorn. This also got me moving along in the game.

In case you need it, from the fansite, here is a list of quests for Dragonspyre that might help:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Survivor
Sep 04, 2010
HeleMai wrote:

i have the same problem, somehow no quests in dragonspyre, the one i had disappeared and now i can't get them back. any help?

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
I am having the exact same issue. I completed the Oskar's Tower Quest, got the Key and then it all disappeared. Can anyone help with this?

Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
Hi All - yes there is a gap in the quests, where you show no quests for DragonSpyre. To get past this go to the Plaza of Conquests - Halina Warhawk (she is in the tower next to the yellow teleport shield). Go in and see if she has a yellow ?, if it is grey you have to go past her and beat the tower. After you get the history book at the end of her tower, you must re-enter the tower and talk to Halina. She will give you a Letter of Recommendation that will get you moving along.