Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

quest buddy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 20, 2015
hi i need a quest buddy and if you want to be my quest buddy meat me in the realm wu and i do not have text chat
and you at least need to be done with malistare
and for the test if you and me can fight the jade oni 2 times then you can be my buddy
and meet me at golem court be behind the tower

-luke skywalker level 39 fire wizard because i am having trouble on some quest

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
easy411 on Feb 7, 2016 wrote:
hi i need a quest buddy and if you want to be my quest buddy meat me in the realm wu and i do not have text chat
and you at least need to be done with malistare
and for the test if you and me can fight the jade oni 2 times then you can be my buddy
and meet me at golem court be behind the tower

-luke skywalker level 39 fire wizard because i am having trouble on some quest
Hi,

I know I do not meet these requirements, but I would like to help.I am only a level 43 but I can help you through any battle or quest you are stuck on. I am currently only questing in mooshu, but I can be pretty useful at times. If anything, I will summon a powerful henchmen to help us during tough battles.

Again, I am sorry I dont meet the requirements, but I would still like to help.

Heather StarSong lvl 43

Survivor
Jan 20, 2015
omagicspells on Feb 8, 2016 wrote:
Hi,

I know I do not meet these requirements, but I would like to help.I am only a level 43 but I can help you through any battle or quest you are stuck on. I am currently only questing in mooshu, but I can be pretty useful at times. If anything, I will summon a powerful henchmen to help us during tough battles.

Again, I am sorry I dont meet the requirements, but I would still like to help.

Heather StarSong lvl 43
welp i said only people who killed malistare because i need to kill the collecter and be past dragon spyre but im sorry you cant