Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Prospective Badge?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
Hi,
I've been wandering all over D.S in search of new quests... it seems as if I need a prospective badge to move on. What is that and how do I get it? I have no more quests except stone roses defeating Jotun. Can someone help me please? I'm really stuck. I'm level 46 balance

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Explorer
Apr 28, 2010
In Dragonspyre you have to staret in the Atheneum where you go to the Tower Archives then the Plaza of Conquests and finally the Grand Chasm when you finish the Grand Chasm by defeating Vasek Ashweaver you talk to Lazlo Starblade go to the Necropolis but not from the Basilica but from the Plaz of Conquests there you use the portal and talk to Cyrus Drake. Then he sends you to a Gauntlet where at the last floor is the Ghost of Sylvia Drake and you have to defeat her then she drops a the prospective badge so you talk to Cyrus and then to the Crystal Guide then you move on to the Drake Hatchery and Crucible and then the Labyrinth instance when you complete it you can go to Dragonspyre Academy where you go to the Crystal Grove then you have to do a Gauntlet in the Drake Hatchery and then to the Forum and finally to Dragon's Roost which is where the Great Spyre is (aka: Malistaire's dungeon) to defeat Malistaire. Hope I helped.

Hero
May 02, 2009
You undertake the quest for the prospective badge when you reach the necropolis in the main storyline.

Gh is a parallel world, meaning you can visit it at different times.

If your not done with the storyline quests in ms or the athenium, then you'll have to finish them before you can work on the necropolis quests.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
Thanks guys. I went down to the plaza of conquests and found out that i hadn't finished a few quests. The responses were a lot of help. Thanks again. :P