Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem getting to Necropolis - 2

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 04, 2010
I am using the same heading as another post. I have the same problem, but the answer in the previous post does not work for me. Cyrus Drake, in the Basilica, tells me he can't help me until I make it to the "Next Ring". In the Basilica, the only portal I have available is Athenium. I am lvl 47.

I have found the back door into Necropolis, and passed thru it many times. I tied going to see Cyrus right after entering Necropolis, as suggested in the previous topic with the same name, and that did not work for me. I returned to Cyrus using the portal and also tried the map button. I have been to every corner of DS that I can get to - I did an exhaustive search - no luck.

I have killed the 4 champions in the Plaza of conquests. I was given a few quests by those characters hanging around the streets, and did them all. I can't find anyone else with a question mark or exclamation point over their head.

I am happy to play the game this way, but I would like to be able to legitimately get to Celestia.

Can someone give me a clue as to what the "Next Ring" is ?

Explorer
May 26, 2010
dude this same thing happened to me! i posted but spelled necropolis like NecropAlis! But then i got to the plaza of conquests and went back to lazlo and saw the arrow wasnt pointint the way i came! and so i followed itand found a DOOR into necropolis! then you go in there and you can ACTIVATE the portal THERE!

Delver
Sep 18, 2009