Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pretty Please help me with Malistaire!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
I am having an extremely tough time in The Great Spyre. So if anybody would be kind enough to help me please do. If you wish to help me give me a time and day and I'll meet you there and add you.
Ps. My Wizard's name is Kayla, I am a Storm Wizard, and I'm at level 46. (I know it's early but still.) Please help me! I really wanna get to Celestia. I got close to getting to him but my friends got really exhausted and couldn't take it anymore. Please help!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You'll have better luck finding live help in a forum at Wizard101 Central. Otherwise, the best idea is to go to a "crowded" realm and wait for people to show up.

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
sparksflygirl wrote:
I am having an extremely tough time in The Great Spyre. So if anybody would be kind enough to help me please do. If you wish to help me give me a time and day and I'll meet you there and add you.
Ps. My Wizard's name is Kayla, I am a Storm Wizard, and I'm at level 46. (I know it's early but still.) Please help me! I really wanna get to Celestia. I got close to getting to him but my friends got really exhausted and couldn't take it anymore. Please help!

i will help you but you must know that i am lvl 22 pyro. never the less i have helped countless higher lvl freinds with malistiare and my spells might not be to strong but i am good with stradegy. i will help but if you dont want it because i am a noob then i dont really care, i just wont help. i completly understand. i am always on wu unless helping a freind if you need me i will probably be in the krokosphinxs queasting. i am on every day after school at around 4:00 eastern standernd time

Delver
May 26, 2009
sparksflygirl wrote:

BTW, you need to also be level 48 to unlock Celestia. So make sure you do some additional side quests, and you'll be good to go.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
Oh I just beat Malistaire yesterday with someone. It was totally awesome!! So I have to be level 48 to enter Celestia? I thought it was level 50. Oh well the less the better! I'll do some side quests thanks! So can you tell me where I can get side quests with a lot of experience. Just tell me the place and the person so I'll know. I would really appreciate it. Can't wait for Celestia and Storm Lord!

Survivor
Oct 28, 2010
I can help you i am lvl 46 pyro. reply if youu want help. :D :D :D :D :D