Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please help me!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
I'm a level 41 in Dragonspyre. my friends are telling me that I am too low of a level to be there. So am I too low to be there?

Explorer
Feb 27, 2011
There is no low level. But if you wanto survive Dragonspyre without dying every couple bosses you should do your side quests and get to level, like, 50!

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
If you made it there by doing quests, you are just fine. People who do all the side quests might be a higher level when they start Dragonspyre, but it's not a necessity.

If you find yourself struggling a bit, a suggestion might be to do some lower side quests you hadn't done yet to gain a level or two. It can make a difference.

As a rule, I do all the side quests through the end of Dragonspyre, because I know Celestia makes a big jump in fighting the bad guys and you want to make sure you are at least level 50 when you get to Celestia so you can buy gear with critical and critical block.

Hope this helps!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
bobby12566 on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
I'm a level 41 in Dragonspyre. my friends are telling me that I am too low of a level to be there. So am I too low to be there?
Relax. You will find out quick enough if you're too low a level to be there. If you are dueling/questing and not getting clobbered, you're fine. Just take your time and have fun.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
bobby12566 on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
Just keep in mind you will need to be level 48 to be able to enter Celestia so you will need to gain 7 levels to leave DS.

I do all side quests though DS and am usually level 52. I use Wintertusk for a few levels also.