Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pick up the spare quest bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 04, 2011
I'm on the above quest and Belia Windgazer doesn't seem to be feeling very talkative. My quest helper is pointed directly at her and she has a yellow question mark above her head yet no option to talk what so ever. I've tried waiting around as sometimes it can take a few seconds but no luck. Also tried pressing x anyway and clicking on her to no avail. I've logged out and back in again.
Is this happening to anybody else or does any one have any advice or better yet a solution.
Thanks in advance

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The other possibility is to switch realms.

If that doesn't work, and the question mark is yellow (not grayed out), send in a ticket to Support.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Ha3e wrote:
I'm on the above quest and Belia Windgazer doesn't seem to be feeling very talkative. My quest helper is pointed directly at her and she has a yellow question mark above her head yet no option to talk what so ever. I've tried waiting around as sometimes it can take a few seconds but no luck. Also tried pressing x anyway and clicking on her to no avail. I've logged out and back in again.
Is this happening to anybody else or does any one have any advice or better yet a solution.
Thanks in advance

There must be a bug with this quest. I had it for two different wizards and after I got the quest, there was no yellow quest helper arrow.

You might want to contact Support@Wizard101.com and tell them what quest you are working on and what your problem is. Give them your username and character name too.