Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Out of Quests... HELP!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 20, 2010
Adherent
May 20, 2010
Go see Milos Bookwyrm in the Library at the Atheneum. He'll have something for you to do.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Lizzi5093 wrote:
Attempted Javascript Attack With COLOR

First of all, I would check my log book to see if I have "any" quests for Dragonspyre (other than the stone roses or the history books). If you do, click on the dialogue bubble (question mark) in the quest box to see what you are supposed to do for that quest.

You should have one quest to "explore the Necropolis". For your first time to the Necropolis, you should enter it thru the Plaza of Conquests. After that, the portal will be open for you in the Basilica to enter the Necropolis.

In case you don't have any quests in your log book, the fansite at Wizard101Central.com has a list of quests for each world that you can check.

Here is the list for Dragonspyre quests. Maybe this will help:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Defender
Nov 20, 2010
I should mention all I have is the stone roses and history books. i followed the link, but it was a bit confusing. Any more suggestions?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Lizzi5093 wrote:
I should mention all I have is the stone roses and history books. i followed the link, but it was a bit confusing. Any more suggestions?

The only thing I can think of is that there are "two" history books in the Plaza of Conquests.

One book is for Zeke's quest to find the history books, and that book is with General Greystone in his tower. Look at your map in the Plaza of Conquests, and General Greystone's tower is at the top of the map near the large yellow arrow.

The second book is in a quest called "The Art of War -- Read the History Book" which is with Halina Warhawk in her tower. AND "after you get the book at the end of Halina's tower, you must go back into the tower and talk to her. Halina gives you a letter of recommendation that you take back to Lazlo." After that, Lazlo gives you another quest.

If this doesn't help, the only thing I can suggest is going through the list of Dragonspyre quests in the link, and go one-by-one to each person to see if you picked up each quest. Might take a while, but the only other option is to send an e-mail to Support@wizard101.com to see if they can get you moving forward.

Hope this helps. ;)

Defender
Nov 20, 2010
Thanks so much P.S. If I finished the stone roses and history books, would it move me forward?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Lizzi5093 wrote:
Thanks so much P.S. If I finished the stone roses and history books, would it move me forward?

Not really. They are only side quests. You need to find the quest that is part of the main storyline. Did the list from Wizard101 Central help at all?

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
Also, if you go to the fansite, you can search for the quest list in DS (which I did) and check off the things you have done. I personally got my Death wiz hopelessly lost, and during that time, I started my Balance wiz, which I have discovered Balance suits me better. After 6 months of being stuck and being too obstinate to contact Support, I deleted my Death wiz. I'm not saying this is what you should do. The fansite and Support should be able to help you. I was just too stubborn.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
HELP FOR YOU and ALL// if you are stuck on DS and can't open the 2nd portal! READ Honeybee313's response here in this thread! I searched endlessly and realized that if you are like me and you just follow quests and burn through them without paying attention to read what the characters say, then you will miss out on this one. Talk to Helene Warhawk again, go to the bottom of the castle, fighting all 4 rooms of people, and read the principles of war at the end. Leave through the door and GO BACK into the same castle and talk with Helene Warhawk. She will give you a letter and you take it to Lazlo who is ALSO in the Plaza of Conquests.
This was hard because you don't get an arrow to tell you what you are missing in your quest log. I went everywhere! I fought castles twice over! Whew! Let me know if this helps! happy hunting!

Defender
Nov 20, 2010
LunarLight23 wrote:
HELP FOR YOU and ALL// if you are stuck on DS and can't open the 2nd portal! READ Honeybee313's response here in this thread! I searched endlessly and realized that if you are like me and you just follow quests and burn through them without paying attention to read what the characters say, then you will miss out on this one. Talk to Helene Warhawk again, go to the bottom of the castle, fighting all 4 rooms of people, and read the principles of war at the end. Leave through the door and GO BACK into the same castle and talk with Helene Warhawk. She will give you a letter and you take it to Lazlo who is ALSO in the Plaza of Conquests.
This was hard because you don't get an arrow to tell you what you are missing in your quest log. I went everywhere! I fought castles twice over! Whew! Let me know if this helps! happy hunting!

OK, I would like to send a HUGEEEEE thank you to everyone who answered. I especially want to think the person I quoted above. Because of you, I am now back on track. Since I posted this, I have gained 3 levels, and am now working on the Crucible. Thanks you sooo much guys!

Survivor
Apr 19, 2011
ya i am facing a similar issue. after i beat the boss that comes after Vilara moonwraith (dont know its name but looks like some rock thing and is balance) i have no more mission to do in ds except no main story line. ex: books from bookworm guy in library

thank you