Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Other Half? All the wrong/wright questions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
DragonSpyre leaves such a mystery left in my mind even though i am past it. When you get to the Grand Chasm you go to DragonSpyre past and it is so beautiful and lively with flowing water instead of lava and living trees instead of burnt. What happen? Was it caused by Malistaire? Will we ever see it again? Is it not over?
To me i see it as DragonSpyre past as a heavenly place and DragonSpyre now not so much. I feel as if it isn't over just like Malistaire wasn't over he returned into Azteca. What do you guys think? Is DragonSpyre completely saved? Or yet to become saved

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Unfortunately, I don't dragonspyre can be saved. Almost everyone is dead now and are ghosts. The place was destroyed, broken beyond repair, and filled with ruins and lava. I don't think it will be saved, cause it can't really be saved. Unless we summoned some powerful ghost like malistaire or something.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
Honestly, I'm not sure. I believe it is possible though, but I still think there is something that we are unaware of thats going to come. One can never be sure, but i believe that there is a way to save dragonspyre and return it to its former glory (that sounded out of a book lol) if we all try.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Dragonspyre is falling apart because all these Ravenwood wizard students keep taking away stone blocks for crafting stuff for their private castles elsewhere. The whole world is starting to fall apart because of it. In a few years Krokotopia will be in just as bad shape.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2013
RottenHeart on Mar 8, 2013 wrote:
Dragonspyre is falling apart because all these Ravenwood wizard students keep taking away stone blocks for crafting stuff for their private castles elsewhere. The whole world is starting to fall apart because of it. In a few years Krokotopia will be in just as bad shape.
What the heck hound? Grrrrrrrr.......

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
The Fire Titan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defender
May 03, 2009
wizardrokz on Feb 24, 2013 wrote:
Unfortunately, I don't dragonspyre can be saved. Almost everyone is dead now and are ghosts. The place was destroyed, broken beyond repair, and filled with ruins and lava. I don't think it will be saved, cause it can't really be saved. Unless we summoned some powerful ghost like malistaire or something.
Yeah! Like maybe in the future worlds we can defeat morganthe and then force her to help us save dragonspyre. I don't think that will happen though.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
japan1130 on Feb 5, 2013 wrote:
DragonSpyre leaves such a mystery left in my mind even though i am past it. When you get to the Grand Chasm you go to DragonSpyre past and it is so beautiful and lively with flowing water instead of lava and living trees instead of burnt. What happen? Was it caused by Malistaire? Will we ever see it again? Is it not over?
To me i see it as DragonSpyre past as a heavenly place and DragonSpyre now not so much. I feel as if it isn't over just like Malistaire wasn't over he returned into Azteca. What do you guys think? Is DragonSpyre completely saved? Or yet to become saved
I personally think dragonspyre is done. It was crushed under the battle with the dragon. The past is just what it is......The past.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
When i entered the grand chasm , i thought i wasnt in dragonsypre anymore. What an amazing place. I dont think dragonsypre will ever return to its beautiful glory It was so pretty... with blue skies and clear water.... now its all lava, sorrow, and ruins. But it makes a great ghostly place for the final world for the malistaire story