Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

orin grimcaster tower stops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
Hi does anyone know why I can go up three levels in the tower for orin grimcaster 2x and the gate for next level remains closed. my first wizard had no problem that i remember. brian frostflame myth level 49

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
reb9621 on Jan 15, 2013 wrote:
Hi does anyone know why I can go up three levels in the tower for orin grimcaster 2x and the gate for next level remains closed. my first wizard had no problem that i remember. brian frostflame myth level 49
Hmm, this sounds like a glitch to me. I've never had that happen before.
Here's info on the tower...
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Fleshless_Tower
there shouldn't be a problem continuing on as long as the mobs have been defeated.
You may want to send a report to support.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
reb9621 on Jan 15, 2013 wrote:
There is no reason that you should not be able to continue in the tower. It sounds like a bug. You might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you get moving along with this quest. Be sure to give them your UserName and the name of the wizard who is stuck on this quest.