Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Orin grimcaster, HELP!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
Attempted Javascript Attack With COLOR PLZ PLZ PLZ help me!!!

-Taylor darkheart lvl 45 pyromancer

Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
I know someone who can help. 8)

look for the following:

Angle Dragongem
Thomas Iceshield
Chase Shadowwalker

;)

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
Ok, but it is hard to just look for a certain wizard without knowing when they will be on or which realm they will be in so it might be hard but i will try :?

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
I need help there too so if you are online meet me in the basilica in the kelvin server and friend request me. My ign is Angus and I'm a lv 46 pyromancer.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
If you're looking for the best Death deck from him, it can also be found from an alternate location from a boss in the Crystal Grove. His name is Bael Emberlight I believe, or something like that.

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
Defender
Mar 24, 2009
I'm willing to help you.

Why not meet me in front of the tower, Realm Vampire Area One. I'm Amy Goldbloood and I also have You Call This Easy? for a quest. What about 4:00PM Eastern Us time.
I'll see you there hopefully!

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Caravaggio2124 wrote:

Hi Do you still need help? I'll help I need to do this anyways
Roslyn MoonMender lvl 45

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
Hi, i am sorry that i havent been looking here alot so i havent been seeing some of these posts until now :(. Yes i still need help. I dont know when or where i could meet you, Roslyn MoonMender, but try to reply as soon as you see this. thnx for trying to help!

Taylor DarkHeart lvl 45 pyromancer :D :)

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
Hi, thnx for your suggestions, i have beat orin grimcaster cause my sister finally got the quest and was able to help me. :) :) :) So i dont need help any more. THNX!

~Taylor Darkheart

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Caravaggio2124 wrote:

almost everyone is having trouble with orin grimcaster by the looks of it. i am to, so i know exactly wat your going through. none of my friends are on when i need help so im forced to stand around and wait for someone to come along. but, no one does, so i keep trying to do it myself.
Destiny Lionrider
Master Pyromancer
Level 41 or 42

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
anyone still need help with Orin Grimcaster. Just look for me
Jessica StarWeilder
lvl 47 Master Diviner.