Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Obsidian Chests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2009
I'm on the Ancient Burial Grounds Obsidian's Chest and i can't get into the building that the chest is supposed to be in... the sigils (the for circles that allow multiple people to enter the same dungeon, tower, or boss fight in a tower) are not glowing and i can't walk in without them. Did anything else have this problem? Please respond! (I know this is in mooshu but it is a part of the Dragonspyre story quests)

Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
RamenNoodles wrote:
I'm on the Ancient Burial Grounds Obsidian's Chest and i can't get into the building that the chest is supposed to be in... the sigils (the for circles that allow multiple people to enter the same dungeon, tower, or boss fight in a tower) are not glowing and i can't walk in without them. Did anything else have this problem? Please respond! (I know this is in mooshu but it is a part of the Dragonspyre story quests)

I was able to get there fine yesterday to retrieve the chest; but did have a friend that I have to help get in on Saturday (via teleport) when she was trying to get complete this quest.

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
RamenNoodles wrote:
I'm on the Ancient Burial Grounds Obsidian's Chest and i can't get into the building that the chest is supposed to be in... the sigils (the for circles that allow multiple people to enter the same dungeon, tower, or boss fight in a tower) are not glowing and i can't walk in without them.

I'm guessing you never picked up the mission that gets you into that room while you were doing Mooshu.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
ok so i had the same problem you need to do all of mossbacks quests in mooshu then you go to mossback in ABG and he has a quest for you to defeat someone in that tower. but sorry, i dont remember were mossback is in the other places of mooshu. i hope its helped.

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
estebanI wrote:
ok so i had the same problem you need to do all of mossbacks quests in mooshu then you go to mossback in ABG and he has a quest for you to defeat someone in that tower. but sorry, i dont remember were mossback is in the other places of mooshu. i hope its helped.

Mossback is right out the temple of the plauge Oni. Along the raod
while doing the Jade Staff quests. are 2 mooshu areas.

Survivor
May 22, 2009
estebanI wrote:

thx :) :)

Survivor
May 03, 2009
RamenNoodles wrote:

i'm having the same problem and it stinks don't worry try emailing the tech support and they can tell you what to do!!!!!!!!! :-D

Survivor
May 19, 2009
i am having same problem! went back and did cave, kishibe, shiratake mossback quests and when i get to him in abg he has no quest for me, i am getting very frustrated if you figure it out please respond cause i'm about to pull hair out!