Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

obsidian chest quest - plz help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
the obsidian chest in grand hall in krokatopia
i am right at it and it will not let me open it at all
how do i get it to open is there something i missed along the way?
plz help

Defender
May 06, 2009
Unless you are on the quest out of DragonSpyre, you are not supposed to open them yet. It is a target for a much, much later quest in the game.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
pchy wrote:
plz help
i am in the same situation and it is my quest would like to know if you got a solution

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
some of the chests have a bug that no matter what you do it does not open.
I got around the bug by finding someone that could enter into the area and than ported to them. It worked for me and a friend.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
pchy wrote:
plz help

I am having the same problem and it is making me crazy. It is MY quest out of Dragonspyre Academy, so there is no problem with my level... *sigh* How the heck did all of you initiates and novices get this as a quest, though? I've fought loooooong and hard to get to this point and that is why I am so frustrated by this! :D

Survivor
May 29, 2009
Same Situation: i have the quest to open all the obsidian Chests but do not get the "Hit X" option when standing next to the chest in Grand Arena in Krokotopia. I am going to get a friend to go in, allow me to port to them, then they fight while I try to get chest.

This may be only option until they fix this bug.

Survivor
May 29, 2009
Have teleported to friends, have let them kill the mobs THEN teleported, and have went in solo and still can't get this chest. I have submitted a question on this issue to support.