Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Obsidian chest mission problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Hi! My name is(in the game) Hunter Mistflame. I am level 46 fire. I have the Finding THe Obsidian chests mission. I have found all of the chests except the ancient burial grounds one. I can't go int the tower it's in. If anyone can go in can you be my buddy and i'll teleport to you or if you know how to get in please tell me. bye Post me you usernaname and we'll meet in nightside.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
I'm a level 46 Death Wizard... Eric Firespear

I need help finding all the chests, i'm just srating the mission, i'll help you find the obsidian chest in the ancient burial grounds, if you help me find most of the others, thanks. reply ASAP.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
they're really not that hard to find 'cause you go to the place it tells you in the quest description and bring up your map. The chests are marked there.

i have the quest too.

James Shadowthief Lvl 47 Necromancer

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
jdog147 wrote:
they're really not that hard to find 'cause you go to the place it tells you in the quest description and bring up your map. The chests are marked there.

i have the quest too.

James Shadowthief Lvl 47 Necromancer

Let me add that there are 2 chests in each world--except Dragonspyre. There is only 1 chest there. And that is in the labyrinth.

I had no trouble with that quest.

Joesph Deathblood Lvl 49 Necromancer :)

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Swatman744 - The tower you are trying to get into at Mooshu is part of a Mossback quest. You need to get that quest from him before you can go in. The only problem is he won't give you the quest unless you do all the quests he has given before (like in the Solitary Cave, etc). In Mooshu, you must do everything he asks from the beginning, or you will have to go back and do them all to get the obisidian chest.