Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Obsidain Chests?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Survivor
May 22, 2009
The obsidian chest questcome right after you enter Dragonspyre Academy inside the obsidian chests are peices of the dragon rider staff.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
deathplague911 wrote:
When, do you get to Obsidain Chests? And whats inside? Plz reply. :-(

I suggest that you wait and find out! It will just ruin everything for you if somebody tells you, trust me. However, I will tell you one thing: When you get this quest, you are two places away from Malistaire! (I just defeated him last night!!! )

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 49 Master sorcerer

Survivor
May 24, 2009
I wont spoil whats in them but i highly suggest when you get to the quest to get two other people to help you and split up around the spiral and teleport to each other when you find a chest, it will make it way easier, and you might be able to go around some of the bosses and go straight to some of the chests without fighting the boss at all but it's not for all of them its only a few. And you get the quest right after you get to the dragonspyre acadamy.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
deathplague911 wrote:

I suggest that you wait and find out! It will just ruin everything for you if somebody tells you, trust me. However, I will tell you one thing: When you get this quest, you are two places away from Malistaire! (I just defeated him last night!!! )

when do you get to fight maliastaire and who much health does he have?

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
manatee653 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
deathplague911 wrote:

when do you get to fight maliastaire and who much health does he have?

I think he has 10000 health or something like that.

level 45 death wizard