Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not the brightest bulb in the bunch

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 30, 2010
Okay so here's the thing. You know like the first dragon-like thing you talk to in Ds, his name started with a Z but i don't remember what it was. And this goes for The Dean from the Labyrinth as well. Its kind of obvious that both of those people are going to turn on us and we go along and do their quests anyway. For the Dean we gave him his weapons back when he was a prisoner! Don't you thing a little warning bell would have gone off in our heads? And just the way the dragon-guy was talking when he sent us on quests. I don't know maybe our wizards just aren't very bright, but it could seem a little more like they were good guys on our side. The Dean could talk about how he was arrested under false charges and the dragon-guy (it annoys me that i don't know his name :)) could give a little less clues about the fact that he was working with Malistare. That's just my opinion though

Aaron FireStone Lvl 49
-If you give a man a match he will be warm for a moment, set him alight and he will be warm for the rest of his life- (not mine but i like it

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
ha ha very very good point! by the way, the dragon's name is Zarathax. I hate the way he talkssssssssssssssssssssssssss. lol. like thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. anyway, i have a similar topic on strange things in the game that just dont make sense, you should take a look, lol.