Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not letting me in crystal cavern!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2010
Hello, i am a lvl 48 fire wizard that is working hard to progress on Dragon Spire. I have been pleased with the work of wizard101 but it is not letting me go into the crystal caverns. I have the quest for it but it still does not let me! I have tried everything but nothing works. then i disided to take the problem to the makers. Please answer back - alexander firecaster thank you!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
ronniefire wrote:
Hello, i am a lvl 48 fire wizard that is working hard to progress on Dragon Spire. I have been pleased with the work of wizard101 but it is not letting me go into the crystal caverns. I have the quest for it but it still does not let me! I have tried everything but nothing works. then i disided to take the problem to the makers. Please answer back - alexander firecaster thank you!

I'm not sure what you mean by "crystal caverns". What is the name of the quest you are working on?

If you need a list of the quests in Dragonspyre, this link to the fansite might help you:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

If you can tell us more about "what area you are working in" or the "name of the quest", we might be able to help you better. :-)

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
ronniefire wrote:
Well i'm not one of the makers but my best guess, based on your level, is that you are trying to do your level 48 spell quest. what probably happened is you haven't progressed in the main storyline far enough yet to have access to the area. Check out the link that Honeybee posted and see what main storyline quests you need to do yet and you'll be able to get into the area eventually (probably fairly soon). Good luck and if you're still stuck, post more info about where you're stuck. -eli and crew