Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No teachers in DragonSpyre Academy?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Why are there no teachers in DragonSpyre Academy? Why are there schools in DragonSpyre Academy? Some doors ARE EVEN LOCKED! Is there some kind of secret passage to a way inside the schools?

Andrew WildBreeze, Level 46

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
you can go in fire school, but no teacher there, the fire school was spared by the dragon army cause it was modled after them, but the rest were ransacked and dsestroyed....poor ice school :/

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
BogaBoga1029362 wrote:
Why are there no teachers in DragonSpyre Academy? Why are there schools in DragonSpyre Academy? Some doors ARE EVEN LOCKED! Is there some kind of secret passage to a way inside the schools?

When you do the quests through Dragonspyre, you will learn along the way that a long time ago, the Dragon Titan attacked. He destroyed all the schools except for Fire, because that is his own school. So the doors aren't locked. It's just that the insides of the schools are destroyed. The only school that's open is Fire. All the teachers probably either fled or were also destroyed.

I mean... I think that's what happened. I haven't done DS in a while, so...

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Somebody obviously has not been paying attention to the storyline.

Did you notice all the damaged homes and streets, or how alot of the people are spirits? Dragonspyre was destroyed by the titan(s). The Fire school is open because the titan felt some affinity towards the school as he is a dragon (Fire) and so left it alone.

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
I consider myself a Historian of the Spiral as I know pretty much everything about the game. The LAST Dragon Titan (The Grandmother Dragon) was summoned by the Dark Mages of Dragonspyre to give them ultimate power. The Dragon Titan was far too powerful for them to control. It rampaged.
It released it's children on the paradise that was Dragonspyre. Also known as the Titan Army. The Dragons destroyed everyone. The teachers were helping fight against the Army. They themselves destroyed a third of the Titan Army. They were killed by the Dragon Titan herself. But soon she lost what she needed. Her own hope. She stood on the Great Spyre as the World was destroyed before her.
Seeing the beautiful City burn reminded her of the War of the Titans. Her fight between her siblings. She called back her children. But it was too late evry life was destroyed. She then felt the sadness her father, Bartleby, had when she and her brothers had destroyed the First World leaving only her and one brother of each.
But she slept then the one person she feared would come came. The one who could control her power. Release it on innocent people. She was awakened by the Necromaster. Who intended to use her power to bring back his wife. Necromancy can bring the shades and spirits but can never bring someone to life.
She felt his pain but she could not help. Then the Necromaster used her power to bring back her children, and to release the shades of the dead from their prisons. She lost her hope this man was mad. And he would not stop hurting her unknowingly till he recieved what he wanted