Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No storyline quests?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 11, 2010
Ive been searching for days now where to find my next story line quest in dragonspyre... ive looked up quest trees and tried to retrace my steps to the tower archives and the plaza of conquests but apparently ive completed the story quests there but im not getting any quests from milos bookwyrm to go to another area (the grand chasm). I cant think of anything i can do. Any help would be amazing.

Ryan Starrunner lvl 48

Administrator
Hello,

Have you tried using the Quest Finder in game to help you locate quests in the area?

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
lopeo121 on Jan 15, 2015 wrote:
Ive been searching for days now where to find my next story line quest in dragonspyre... ive looked up quest trees and tried to retrace my steps to the tower archives and the plaza of conquests but apparently ive completed the story quests there but im not getting any quests from milos bookwyrm to go to another area (the grand chasm). I cant think of anything i can do. Any help would be amazing.

Ryan Starrunner lvl 48
In Dragonspyre, some side quests are actually required to move on (and to get one or more of the books). Go back to the quest tree and see where you left off and do the side quests.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Dragonspyre_Quest_Tree