Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
Ok, so I've got a major problem. I finished all quests in Tower Archives but it won't give me other quests. I even went back to refight the main boss. I looked around in other areas for quests but nothing happens. Please someone help, thanks.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
moviequeen21 wrote:
Ok, so I've got a major problem. I finished all quests in Tower Archives but it won't give me other quests. I even went back to refight the main boss. I looked around in other areas for quests but nothing happens. Please someone help, thanks.

This list of Dragonspyre quests might help. It's from Wizard101Central.com.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
moviequeen21 wrote:
check to see if you have a quest in your quest log to find the history of war- this is a main storyline quest, not a side quest- and must be completed to progress further. -eli and crew

Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
I tried that but he just talks about the books which I can't finish until I can get to the other areas. I really don't want to quit this game but I will if I can't level up.

Defender
Feb 09, 2009
moviequeen21 wrote:
I tried that but he just talks about the books which I can't finish until I can get to the other areas. I really don't want to quit this game but I will if I can't level up.

send an email to support/mr. lincoln