Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

no egg?????????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
I was in the drake hatchery in the and i finished the whole dungeon and when i went to collect the egg i wasnt there??????? i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO disapointed and it took forevver to complete the dungeon and to not even get credit for it is not fair!!!!!!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
annmarieremy wrote:
I was in the drake hatchery in the and i finished the whole dungeon and when i went to collect the egg i wasnt there??????? i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO disapointed and it took forevver to complete the dungeon and to not even get credit for it is not fair!!!!!!

If you did complete the dungeon, and this was a bug or glitch (sounds like it is), you should use the "Help and Support" tab, then "contact us" tab, and send all of the details along with your username and character name, and ask them to help you.

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
annmarieremy wrote:

I have had this problem many times before, except with other quests.
If a character had the same quest and got there before you, they collect the item and complete the quest. But the item takes a while to regen so ANOTHER person can take it.
-Brianna Wildblood, LvL 45 Pyromancer