Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Next ring?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2012
I'm new to this world and all I get from Cyrus Drake is he can't help me until I find my way into the next ring. I don't have any quests in this world and I don't know what to do!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
BethAn104 on Jan 20, 2013 wrote:
I'm new to this world and all I get from Cyrus Drake is he can't help me until I find my way into the next ring. I don't have any quests in this world and I don't know what to do!
It sounds like you might still have a quest in your Quest Log File, "Portal Decay" to Explore the Necropolis. That is the quest that gets you to the next ring. This link give info on the quest:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Portal_Decay#tab=Quest_Information

If you click on the Quest Dialogue tab on that link, you will see that Lazlo tells you to "proceed up the road to The Necropolis". For your first visit to The Necropolis, you enter through the double doors at the top of The Plaza of Conquests (look at your map and you will see the doors).

And you might also have a quest for a history book, that will also get you moving along in the game.

Open your Quest Log file to see "which book" you want. There are "two" history books in the Plaza of Conquests:

1. "History of Dragonspyre" - in General Greystone's tower (at the top of the map in the Plaza of Conquests near the Necropolis doors). This book is just a part of the history books quest, where you collect a book from a boss in each area of Dragonspyre.

2. Halina Warhawk's quest, "The Art of War", to "read the history book". She is showing on the map. Don't forget -- after you get the history book at the end of her dungeon, you must go back in and talk to Halina. She gives you a Letter of Recommendation to get you moving along.

This link gives info on Halina's quest, "The Art of War":

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Art_of_War#tab=Quest_Information

Hope these links help.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2012
Nevermind. I couldn't find the library, but I finally did.