Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Realms And New Storylines

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
Hello Wizards,
I am Jason Moonshard (Pyromancer) Level 43
I have finished DragonSpyre and have defeated Malistaire. Which yes, I am very happy I was Able to Fight him. However I am Very sad about this. After you beat Malistaire, your done and finished. There isnt really anything to look foward to besides finishing up Old Quests. I want to Purpose a possible idea for KingsIsle to take into consideration. New Realms that us wizards can fight in. Yes the Other realms were very thought out and were so fun to fight in. However New realms would be even more fun. I also thought another Storyline who be of some help.
The old storyline were Malistaire goes away to bring Sylvia back to life was intresting. It made me want to read on. It made me feel from both Sylvia's and Malistaire's point of view. A new one would be awesome!
Realm Ideas:
1. Zephinet (Zee-Finn-Ett)- Futuristic Realm
Lots of Metal and Glass. Tall Towers. Lots of Technology. Robots, Teleport Stations. Flying Train Railways.
2. (No Name)- Underwater Realm
Set on the ocean's floor, Sea Lords, Krakens, Old Ruins.

New Storyline:
The Teachers have gone missing, and it's up to the students to find them. Classes have been cancelled. Rumors are going around saying that Dalia Falmea is changing attitudes. An Orb Appears in the Center of Ravenwood. By entering it, you go to the past. You see how things were. The teachers are different. Malistaire And Cyrus are students of both Myth and Death School. They help you through the quests. Ambrose fears the Teachers have been captured by The future headmaster. The future headmaster is, Dalia Falmea. In the future she has turned evil and no one knows why. A mystery just like Malistaire and Sylvia.

I hope you can take this into consideration, i dont know how you can contact me though.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
It's just my opinion and all, but that sounds like a great idea! It looks very creative, and it is something further to do after you complete the original storyline....

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
Weatherwarlock2 wrote:
Hello Wizards,
I am Jason Moonshard (Pyromancer) Level 43
I have finished DragonSpyre and have defeated Malistaire. Which yes, I am very happy I was Able to Fight him. However I am Very sad about this. After you beat Malistaire, your done and finished. There isnt really anything to look foward to besides finishing up Old Quests. I want to Purpose a possible idea for KingsIsle to take into consideration. New Realms that us wizards can fight in. Yes the Other realms were very thought out and were so fun to fight in. However New realms would be even more fun. I also thought another Storyline who be of some help.
The old storyline were Malistaire goes away to bring Sylvia back to life was intresting. It made me want to read on. It made me feel from both Sylvia's and Malistaire's point of view. A new one would be awesome!
Realm Ideas:
1. Zephinet (Zee-Finn-Ett)- Futuristic Realm
Lots of Metal and Glass. Tall Towers. Lots of Technology. Robots, Teleport Stations. Flying Train Railways.
2. (No Name)- Underwater Realm
Set on the ocean's floor, Sea Lords, Krakens, Old Ruins.

New Storyline:
The Teachers have gone missing, and it's up to the students to find them. Classes have been cancelled. Rumors are going around saying that Dalia Falmea is changing attitudes. An Orb Appears in the Center of Ravenwood. By entering it, you go to the past. You see how things were. The teachers are different. Malistaire And Cyrus are students of both Myth and Death School. They help you through the quests. Ambrose fears the Teachers have been captured by The future headmaster. The future headmaster is, Dalia Falmea. In the future she has turned evil and no one knows why. A mystery just like Malistaire and Sylvia.

I hope you can take this into consideration, i dont know how you can contact me though.

This idea is awesome its good! :)

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Well, thought out. I like it . Its very fun, i really want to know how it ends....if it starts. I really hope KI does this. Its awesome!!!!!Keep telling us more of it!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease??? It gives me the feeling of harry potter. Once i read a chapter, i'll HAVE to read 10 more chapters and then 10 more.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
To everyone that has commented here:

I am surprised the world CELESTIA is not in the game. One of the 1st quests that Shellus in Firecat Alley gives is the loss of the Bloodstone ring of a woman in Celestia (unless that is Mooshu).

I also would like the idea of having questing through the schools of Ravenwood.

Wizard 101 has a Facebook account, and I have the creator of Wizard 101 saved as one of my friends.

Timothy Pearlflower
Level 50 Ice Wizard
In Upper Chasm of Dragonspyre