Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Necropolis :(

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
For some reason the place of necropolis isn't something I can get into? I go to the portal for it but there's no entrance. Does anyone know why? I need to get into it for my new spell. :(
I'm level 48 if that helps.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
dezzxll3 wrote:
For some reason the place of necropolis isn't something I can get into? I go to the portal for it but there's no entrance. Does anyone know why? I need to get into it for my new spell. :(
I'm level 48 if that helps.

If you follow the storyline, you will eventually get a quest to "Explore the Necropolis" and that will open the portal for you. If you "do" have that quest, click on the dialogue bubble (the question mark in the upper left corner) in the quest log box. Read the directions for your first time exploring the Necropolis.

Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
thank you. :) that really did help. but unfortunetly I don't have that quest. and I did follow the storyline. ugh. do you have any ideas when I would get that quest? this sucks. :(

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
dezzxll3 wrote:
thank you. :) that really did help. but unfortunetly I don't have that quest. and I did follow the storyline. ugh. do you have any ideas when I would get that quest? this sucks. :(

The fansite at Wizard101Central.com has a list of quests for each world in the Spiral. Check out this one for Dragonspyre:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

And I don't think it sucks, to use your words.

I kind of enjoyed Dragonspyre, and all of the other worlds too (except maybe Marleybone -- long, dark, tedious). Have fun! :?

Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
dezzxll3 wrote:

You have to complete Laszlo Stormblade's quest line. After you visit the past then kill the ghost you help in the past you'll get the stone/quest to go there

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
dezzxll3 wrote:

After you finish the storyline, you have to enter Necropolis through the Plaza of Conquests's entrance. Once you do, you will be called back to Cyrus in the Basilica who will then open the portal for you for future access.