Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My quests dissaperd

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2011
hi my name is Blaze GiantSword and I am a level 59 fire school and I was in dragonspyre up to the last dugeon where you kill malistare and it just disappeared and now I got no main quests and I cant level up and get to new worlds so please help me.

Administrator
Hello,

It sounds like you may be ready to move on to Celestia. Visit Merle Ambrose and see if he has a quest for you.

Or you can use the in-game quest finder to find any nearby quests in the area you are in.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 18, 2011
Merle ambros has nothing for me and I cant move on to celestia because I haven't killed malisatir because the quest disserpired

Survivor
Aug 18, 2011
plus there is no quest avalibe in any world I have wizard city, krock, grillz, wistira, marly, moosh, dragonspyre

Administrator
Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
Help, oh please help! i'm a level 56 grandmaster in dragonspyre and I don't know what my main quest is! Help!

Survivor
Apr 21, 2012
I lost my main story quest and i don't know where to got and i don't want to do the side quests if anyone could please help that would be much appreciated lvl 46 myth

Survivor
Dec 16, 2012
This happens often. There is s glitch where if you die in a dungeon, sometimes it won't save the quest. Restarting the dungeon will work

Survivor
Apr 21, 2012
how do i fix this this is annoying because i want to use my myth but i don't want to start over because i have the massive fantasy palace and i can't transfer that to another wizard. if anyone knows how to fix this that would amazing and i don't know how to use the quest finder to find main quest if i even can. austin blood 46