Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing Dragonspyre quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009
I have done about 4 or 5 of different walk through of all of Dragonspyre and i am unable to locate any more quests for me for my death wizard. My death wizard is lvl 50. I have plenty of quests in Wintertusk, but the only one i have in Dragonspyre is a book in Plaza of Conquests that it wont let me get even tho i have tried multiple times. I know i am not even near defeating Malistaire, but i cant find any more quest.

I also want to point out that in my walk thrus, i have found a lady that i am unable to get to, the map says she is there, but she is not. It is Narissa Wrymscale in Crucible. The map says she is there, but she is not. IS this a mess up in the game?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
mine4b wrote:
I have done about 4 or 5 of different walk through of all of Dragonspyre and i am unable to locate any more quests for me for my death wizard. My death wizard is lvl 50. I have plenty of quests in Wintertusk, but the only one i have in Dragonspyre is a book in Plaza of Conquests that it wont let me get even tho i have tried multiple times. I know i am not even near defeating Malistaire, but i cant find any more quest.

I also want to point out that in my walk thrus, i have found a lady that i am unable to get to, the map says she is there, but she is not. It is Narissa Wrymscale in Crucible. The map says she is there, but she is not. IS this a mess up in the game?

There are two history books in the Plaza of Conquests. Open your Quest Log file and see what the name of your quest is.

One History Book is for the "History of Dragonspyre" quest where you got one book from different bosses throughout Dragonspyre. This book in the Plaza of Conquests is in General Greystone's Tower. On the map in the Plaza of Conquests, General Greystone's Tower is located at the top of the map, near the Necropolis Doors. Sounds like this is the book that you already got.

The other History Book is for a quest called "Read the History Book" in Halina Warhawk's Tower. You find the book at the end of her Tower / dungeon. Look on your map. I think that Halina Warhawk is showing on the map.

And remember: after you get the history book at the end of this tower, you must go back into the tower and talk to Halina Warhawk. Then she gives you a "Letter of Recommendation" to get you moving along.

Not sure about Narissa. Maybe someone else can answer that one for you.

Hope this helps. :?

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
yes, this is a glitch. KI will probably fix this when they fix their other glitches.

Survivor
May 31, 2009