Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Milos Bookwyrm Glitch

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 08, 2013
Not sure if there is another topic for this, but I did not find one. I can't get "The Secret History". I just started the Plaza of Conquests quests and all he says is "Have you managed to get into the inner ring? Be careful. The Titan army doesn't rest." I went back to get this quest because I knew I would not get to level 50 by the time I get to Celestia if I skipped anymore side quests. My friend that had the same quest in the PoC could get "The Secret History" by just exiting out from the room and then reentering. I'm sure soon I can get the quest, but I just wanted KI to know that this glitch is here.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
David DeathFlame on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:
Not sure if there is another topic for this, but I did not find one. I can't get "The Secret History". I just started the Plaza of Conquests quests and all he says is "Have you managed to get into the inner ring? Be careful. The Titan army doesn't rest." I went back to get this quest because I knew I would not get to level 50 by the time I get to Celestia if I skipped anymore side quests. My friend that had the same quest in the PoC could get "The Secret History" by just exiting out from the room and then reentering. I'm sure soon I can get the quest, but I just wanted KI to know that this glitch is here.
I'm sorry, but I'm a little confused by your question. Are you trying to pick up the quest "The Secret History"? Or are you trying to get the book in The Plaza of Conquests (which you find in General Greystone's castle).

If you are just trying to pick up the quest, there are no "prequests" needed that would stop you from getting it. This link gives details on the quest (in case you do have it already):

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Secret_History#tab=Quest_Information

That link also shows where to find each book.

If you are trying to find the book in The Plaza of Conquests, which in is Greystone's castle, this link shows where to find him in The Plaza of Conquests. There is a green arrow on the map showing where he is:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/File:(Map)_Greystone%27s_Castle.png

Getting back to the first part -- if you are having trouble picking up the quest, you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you get moving along with this problem. Be sure to give them your UserName in the game, and the name of the wizard who is stuck. (NEVER give out your password.)

Hope this helped.

Defender
Mar 08, 2013
I got the quest eventually, but I was trying to say that there is a glitch that if you do not accept "The Secret History" when you first meet milo, then sometimes he won't even offer the quest to you if you are in the middle of doing the main storyline in the outer ring. Milo offered the quest to my friend, but I tried leaving the room, exiting Dragonspyre, and even exiting the game, but he still didn't offer the quest to me. After I waited a couple hours and completed a random quest, Milo finally offered "The Secret History" to me. I've had this happen to me with multiple characters. I'm not sure how else to tell KI that this is happening.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
David DeathFlame on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
I got the quest eventually, but I was trying to say that there is a glitch that if you do not accept "The Secret History" when you first meet milo, then sometimes he won't even offer the quest to you if you are in the middle of doing the main storyline in the outer ring. Milo offered the quest to my friend, but I tried leaving the room, exiting Dragonspyre, and even exiting the game, but he still didn't offer the quest to me. After I waited a couple hours and completed a random quest, Milo finally offered "The Secret History" to me. I've had this happen to me with multiple characters. I'm not sure how else to tell KI that this is happening.
Bookwyrm is still insisting I find those books... Even though I decline.