Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mavra flamewing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
Adherent
May 20, 2010
When did Mavra Flamewing have a fire shard for that quest? Try going back to Dalia Falmea.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
I have done all that was required and sent to defeat Mavra Flamewing but can not get into fight her. I've gone back to get the quest again and still can not get a response from Mavra. Can ANYONE help me? I can not get anymore quest until I do this one. Thanks
Richard ShadowStrider

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
paigey4020 wrote:
tryin to get shard of fire wont let me in im lvl 56 any suggestions
You don't need a fire shard. from her. You have to defeat her and then summon the fire dragon thier if thats what your trying to do. If your quest is to defeat her and your still in dragonspyre then try defeating her minions first

Hunter WildHorn
Grandmaster pyromancer

Defender
Feb 09, 2009
if you have done all the quests leding up to mavra, find someone to port you in, if the sigils give you a x, go in. there are two protection pox and mavra inside. resume your quest.
i just went inside and i completed her a long time ago, but there she is

Survivor
May 03, 2011
i have the same problem, she's standing outside the tower but i can't go in
the sigils are lit

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
The same thing happened to me. I was doing a quest where i had to fight her and it wouldn't let me in. Try getting a friend to go in then port in to them. That's how i got in.

Survivor
May 03, 2011
First i don't think i have any friends high enough to have access themselves. Second I'd rather not do it that way, I'd rather do it the right way. I just don't know what that is. If I'm missing/forgeting something, or it's just a glitch.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
nightwolfjs26 wrote:
First i don't think i have any friends high enough to have access themselves. Second I'd rather not do it that way, I'd rather do it the right way. I just don't know what that is. If I'm missing/forgeting something, or it's just a glitch.

You have to reach Mavra in the main storyline to gain access to her tower. If you want the spell before then, you will need to port to someone inside the tower.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Survivor
May 03, 2011
Survivor
May 03, 2011
Coming from the fire teacher. Do you mean there's another quest that you have to confront her I just haven't got to yet?

Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
I had this problem too. I emailed KingIsle about it. They looked at my character and they "advanced" my game beyond that point. Let them know of your problem so they can fix that problem