Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

malistare's lair quest help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2010
15
Hi I have had a lot of trouble in DragonSpyre. I can not pass malistare's lair I need some advise or help. Also I am kind of behind. I am lvl60 death wizard and I have not made it in celestia. Please help

Survivor
May 02, 2011
3
Did you get help? I need help with this too. We could meet up and get it done.

Scarlett Rain
Lvl 53 Life

Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
8
CARWIZZ on Dec 3, 2012 wrote:
Did you get help? I need help with this too. We could meet up and get it done.

Scarlett Rain
Lvl 53 Life
I need help, I'm ready, just let me know

Ronan Battlehammer
Lvl54 Death/Life

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
187
I have a simple suggestion for all of you.

1. Use a multi-targeted attack to kill the minions
2. Use all the blades and traps you have, targeting malistaire (treasure cards may help)
3. Use the strongest single-target attack you have (could be a treasure card)
4. Malistaire should be dead or close to being dead. if he is not dead, repeat step 3.

Happy questing

Wolf SilverSpear ~ Level 71 Fire
Taylor SwiftBane ~ Level 10 Ice

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
230
I got a better solution:

1.Get runnwarrden's deck or deck of lotus.
2.Since all of you are lvl 50+ have 4 training points.Buy back if you need to.
3.Ask a friend to take you to celeistia.
4.Go to moon school trainer and buy all spells you can.
5.Put the polymorphs in your deck.
6.Keep polymorphing.You should win.

Survivor
Apr 16, 2011
1
Tyler Legendfriend on Feb 18, 2013 wrote:
I got a better solution:

1.Get runnwarrden's deck or deck of lotus.
2.Since all of you are lvl 50+ have 4 training points.Buy back if you need to.
3.Ask a friend to take you to celeistia.
4.Go to moon school trainer and buy all spells you can.
5.Put the polymorphs in your deck.
6.Keep polymorphing.You should win.
what do i do if i did the life minion quest but never got the spell

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
865
I have a few guides....
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?299018-Malistaire-Drake-Guide
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?297635-Guide-to-Malistaire-Drake
Also, try to kill minions, then blade up and trap and kill Malistare in the end.
Good luck, and if you need more help try posting at Wizard101 Central.
-Jasmine FireBlade, level 86 pyromancer.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2011
23
gtex on Nov 25, 2012 wrote:
Hi I have had a lot of trouble in DragonSpyre. I can not pass malistare's lair I need some advise or help. Also I am kind of behind. I am lvl60 death wizard and I have not made it in celestia. Please help
I could help you I am a lv. 69 working on zafaria