Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistare's lair

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
Oh kay so.... i need major (lvl 50-60 ) help with defeating malistare's lair! lemme no and we'll set something up asap

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
K. Give me the time and realm.

Abigail Fairyblossom lvl 50 life (Super effective on Malistaire :D )

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
Abbigail623 wrote:

Thx anyways, but i ended up beating it lol... if you wanna do it again lemme no lol and i'll help

Survivor
Sep 07, 2008
Abbigail623 wrote:

Abigail Fairyblossom lvl 50 life (Super effective on Malistaire :-D )

i could use help too - catherine dreambreeze level 52 death

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Bobcat699 wrote:
Abbigail623 wrote:

i could use help too - catherine dreambreeze level 52 death

Do you still need help? If so, I have a ton of awesome buffers/AOE spells/a love of the entire Malistaire/Sylvia plotline that could definitely be used to your/my/our advantage... I'm usually on the Lincoln server (or Wraith, if that's full) and in the Atlantic time-zone; I'll be away for a couple of weeks, but I'm usually on a lot, so keep me posted!

If you've since beaten the quest- happy travels!

Laura Shadowsong
level 60 balance

Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I'd love to help. Unfortunately, the video card on my desktop is dead... this is my 6-year-old laptop that can barely run basic apps. Hopefully, I'll be able to replace it- then, I'll gladly help anyone who needs it. :)

L.S.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
Yesterday, I got to Malistaire and his 3 buddies. Server went down, after a couple rounds, with him. I was alone, and must have been at the whole dungeon, for hours! Don’t know that I will have the time or patients, to do that again! Will look forward to help, if it comes :-) thanks

Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
Pretty much hit the wall. Never get Golden Seals, Nostrand, alone. Probably won’t get Malistaire, alone. Though better chance of that, than Nostrand. Does anyone ever do Lieutenant Culpepper, Colossus? Then there is Frostbranch, Austrilund, Grizzleheim. None have I been able to do alone. Can't move on, till I get Malistaire or Nostrand. Did all side quest. SH

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Asiam005 wrote:
Yesterday, I got to Malistaire and his 3 buddies. Server went down, after a couple rounds, with him. I was alone, and must have been at the whole dungeon, for hours! Don’t know that I will have the time or patients, to do that again! Will look forward to help, if it comes :-) thanks

If you are still looking for help with this, did you check out the fansite at Wizard101Central.com? They have people posting on there who want to help with dungeons like this. And the response is in real-time, so you will probably get replies much quicker too. Good Luck!

Survivor
Jun 12, 2011