Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistare dropped a crate of chickens!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2009
lol I keep getting crates of chicken and food too!! And when i spent crowns, i got ANOTHER crate of chickens O. o something has GOT to be done about this!!! x sniffle x I just want my grand robes!!!!!!!

Best of luck,
Sabrina Dreamcatcher
Level 50, Ice

Survivor
Mar 16, 2010
Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
i agree a box of chickens is pretty weird for the last boss. the painting depends on what it is a painting of a teacher a guy lol. so yea i think they should give like wall chains for a item.

posted by jacob fire theif

Explorer
Jul 13, 2009
aquateam2 wrote:
Tata1114 wrote:
After spending an hour going against Malistare, and giving him the final hit. I got a crate of chikens! I think we need to fix this, I think this final boss could do much better than a box a chickens, really! But it got worse, I spend money in the chest I got a painting! I encourage the programers to fix this very soon, it becomes a total rip off of both time and money

first of all thats is SO cheap and second I defeated Malistare 20+ times and never got his ice robe

Alex StarBreeze
Level 46
ice
Really? I got his ice robe on my first try.

Defender
Apr 30, 2010
Why does Malistare even have a box of chickens.... Yoou have to wonder why the former death teacher would want to lug a box of chickens around with him :?

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
RedWolff wrote:
Why does Malisater even have a box of chickens.... Yoou have to wonder why the death teacher would want to lug a box of chickens around with him :?

As a cruel and evil Joke!

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
The thing is when me and my grandmaster friend killed malistare,i got a life robe that would give me a centaur card! But i was only lvl 31!( Now im lvl 33. ) I know this is a rare and random drop but im fire not life! ( Anyways i got 6,000 gold from it and ill be getting life spells at lvl 40. ) Evan Anvilslinger, magus wizard.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
I am with you people i mean i fought Malistare like 10 time with my friend and all i got was a crate of chinkens i am very angry about this needs to be fix and i shuld of got the grand master death robe so all of ya people are 100# right THIS IS NOT A JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Several friends and I killed Mal awhile back,and everyone got good loot drops except the Death Wizard; she got the crate of chickens. She tried the chest two times and got two more crates of chickens! It was so funny. Though I do see the point of those who needs the non-chicken drops. :D

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
I got my share of the chicken invaison myself but guess what one time i fought him i didn't get only one but TWO!!!! So i gave them to the gobbler king i know he doesn't mind chicken lol .
Cheyenne PixieSinger
Grandmaster Life

Survivor
May 23, 2009
zz00 wrote:
A crate of chickens!? A painting!? Wow. Thats sad.

Cody Stormcaster
Grandmaster Thaumuturge
I got the ruined pating too but I dont care. Because I am not death, I think its pretty cool. Robert Dragonhunter
Level 49 Thaumuturge

Survivor
May 23, 2009
aquateam2 wrote:
Tata1114 wrote:
After spending an hour going against Malistare, and giving him the final hit. I got a crate of chikens! I think we need to fix this, I think this final boss could do much better than a box a chickens, really! But it got worse, I spend money in the chest I got a painting! I encourage the programers to fix this very soon, it becomes a total rip off of both time and money

first of all thats is SO cheap and second I defeated Malistare 20+ times and never got his ice robe

Alex StarBreeze
Level 46
ice
Thats just sad because I got the ice robe the second time I think! And I am ice but not lvl 50 I am only one behind.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Simple solution. If you want your robe faster, then farming him. Get yourselves a game card and drop crowns in his chest. KI stuck them crown chest in game for a reason.

If you think it is a waste of REAL money to blow on one chest, then..........
"Stick that straw hat on and farm away." Yuk! yuk!

Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
DarthMajoris wrote:
LOL the first time I beat malistare I got my grandmaster robe, anyway you should just keep trying
wow cool, i fought so many times i lost count i got robes for every school 2 to 4 times over but still no death robe i spent basicclly my hole membership trying to get it. i fight him 1 to 3 times a day most of the time but still no luck