Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistare

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
Okay so I was wondering why the original mega strong Malistare and his helpful wife are gone? I know i am posting a little seeing how it was put away a long while ago but... why? I mean he was the reason the game was around and he now isn't as strong and his wife doesn't fight with him (she helped us btw :P) because again he made the game (not really) so shouldn't he be stronger and make it more of a challenge?

see you around the spiral
Christo mythspear 71
Lliam winter caller 30
Zachary nightvault 22
Jonathan battleblood 16

p.s. Can anyone help me get to Dragonspyre or Mooshu faster on Zachary? You can find me in krokotopia or grizzlehiem.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
MythMaker1005 on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:
Okay so I was wondering why the original mega strong Malistare and his helpful wife are gone? I know i am posting a little seeing how it was put away a long while ago but... why? I mean he was the reason the game was around and he now isn't as strong and his wife doesn't fight with him (she helped us btw :P) because again he made the game (not really) so shouldn't he be stronger and make it more of a challenge?

see you around the spiral
Christo mythspear 71
Lliam winter caller 30
Zachary nightvault 22
Jonathan battleblood 16

p.s. Can anyone help me get to Dragonspyre or Mooshu faster on Zachary? You can find me in krokotopia or grizzlehiem.
Doing this quest as it stands now, when having to quest solo, is still a challenge. KI nerfed it due to many, many, many requests to do so, so I don't see them changing it yet again.

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
Defender
Dec 27, 2011
I think malistaire has a good amount of health just the way it is.

Antonio, Level 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
What area in dragonspyre do I go to to get to malistere? ice student

Explorer
Jul 15, 2012
Oh yes, maybe an optional boss for the new world? That would be awesome, like ghost dragonspyre, with the super strong malistare in the end.

Robert Angleblade
Archmage (LVL 82) Theurgist

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
omg his wife does not help yes yes with her we can stop mallistare

angel level 41

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
doublej7130 on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
What area in dragonspyre do I go to to get to malistere? ice student
Dragons roost in Dragonspyre academy.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
Hi I have just arrived in Dragonspyre and from the look of the place Malistare has made the place look like his own home. So what do you think of Dragonspyre I would really like to know what your thoughts are about this dragon and creepy place .
Oh by the way I'm level 48 so Dragonsyre is a little hard for me and my school that I'm learning other than is and I've got Stormzilla now

Thanks you guys and girls