Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistaire Robe Drops in the Crown of Fire.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 23, 2008
I am really curious if there is any trick to getting a robe you can wear when you fight Malistaire in the Crown of Fire?

We have done this battle three times now and not one of us (there were the same four in the group each time) got a robe of our class.

I am saving mine in my dorm room just in case I can some day give it to another of my wizards.

In the mean time, we figure we will just have to keep trying or just go play other of our wizards.

Those robes are very nice, but not sure how many more times we will try considering it takes quite awhile to do the instance. So if you know of any tips, let us know ok :-)

Thanks

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
There is actually no tips or hints on getting a certain school robe, but the best advise is to just keep fighting him. This is what i did and on like the forth try i got it 8) Just remember that he gives every school robe and in total that is seven robes So it might take a while, btw every time you fight him you always end up getting a robe but if you have a lot of people with you like a full group you might not get it, because they mind end up getting it. He gives like a robe to three people and as i remember when i used to have a full group, one of us ended up not getting one but the last time i did it just for fun with a loaded group, again one of us ended up not getting one but instead he got valentinas staff from malistair ! ! ! ! ! Remember on the news letter valentina said that she gave bosses around the spiral specail gift's ? Good luck

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
Lol I got my valentines thing my first try wow that took awhile ( Just kidding ) lol

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
You basically don't have to fight the helephants unless you want rings and such. But most people do :-P So i guess if you want to. You just can walk around those battles.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
jessiesilva wrote:
, again one of us ended up not getting one but instead he got valentinas staff from malistair ! ! ! ! ! Remember on the news letter valentina said that she gave bosses around the spiral specail gift's ? Good luck

Now i get it she gave gifts to frop to the Boss of each world!

Wizard City- cant seem to remember him but he's in stormdrain tower
Krok- Krokopatra

Marleybone- Meowiarty, Agony Wraith

Mooshu- Jade oni (i think he's the last boss)

Dragonspyre- Malistaire

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
You just have to farm him. Lucky he has very little gear that he drops. Think i killed him 10 times before i got my robe.

The ring was a pain. I must have killed that fire guy about 60 times before i got my balance ring (5 days of playing).

Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
I got my school specific robe on the first try on Malistare! :-D

Defender
Oct 19, 2008
I think whatever school is being played the most in the battle, i think, i got a myth robe because someone played humungofrog a ton of times!