Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistaire

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2009
Does anyone think that Malistaire should be harder? I know that I am a Legendary Wizard, but when I was doing Malistaire for the first time (around level forty five) it was actually pretty easy.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
loopy87 wrote:
Does anyone think that Malistaire should be harder? I know that I am a Legendary Wizard, but when I was doing Malistaire for the first time (around level forty five) it was actually pretty easy.
I agree. It was me and my legendary nec. that is it. we deafeated him easily. A level 51 storm and 60 death! just think about it :D :D

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Leave Malistair at 10,000. As was posted in another forum about Malistair, if he has 100,000 health, NO one will get to Celestia.

You have to remember that for some spells, certain quests have to be completed.

Do you remember your lvl 58 spell quest? Think about it. And that is solo or with minion or henchmen,

Explorer
May 09, 2011
Hello,

WOW! That's a really low level to be defeating him, but I myself cannot respond as I have not gotten to him yet, but I am already in the Plaza of Conquests, (sadly, I am Level 42 and I am getting myself to Level 44, 45 maybe until I continue the story line) But, I hope he is as easy as you say, but awesome work! :)

-Mason D. -Level 42 Necromancer-

Survivor
Feb 06, 2011
waleedprw wrote:
loopy87 wrote:
I agree. It was me and my legendary nec. that is it. we deafeated him easily. A level 51 storm and 60 death! just think about it :D :D
iv lost my main Quest here and i cant get it back can anyone help me?:(javascript:emoticon(':(');

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
i wish there was a way that you could have an option to battle malistaire at 100000 hp again. he would have way better drops and xp and gold reward. or they could make malistaire a little harder by making him maybe at 25,000 health and his wraiths at 10,000 each. this wouldnt be insane like when he had 100000 but it wouldnt be too easy either, you would need at least 1 friend to beat him.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
if Malistaire was harder then many player would leave.
leave him at 10 k.

you will fight bigger and badder opponents as you rise thru the spiral

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Defender
May 06, 2009
wizdude73 wrote:
No No No No No! We want to go to celestia not waste are time on him :x

I am so happy to see when someone actually get's it. Wasting time on old worlds is just a method to slow down progress and frustrate players. I can't tell you on the old cheating malistar how long I waited just to find/get a group. I was really really upset at the time. Now that i've come back it seems the lowlevel bosses got reset back to their normal self which I believe is great, it allows lowlevels to progress through the spiral to get to the end where groups actually happen (so much easier to get a group for waterworks then anything else in the spiral).

note: I wish there was an easier way to implement searching for group for dungeon X. The whole global chat was yanked simply because the folks playing this game couldn't handle it.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2010
I think Malisaire should stay at his original 10k because when me and my friends (level 52 nec. and level 60 storm) had quite a lot of difficulty defeating him even though we had a storm on our side we died very easily.I still have yet to get the quest to defeat him and I am level 50!

Reed OwlShade Grandmaster Sorcerer

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Don't worry about Malistaire and his difficulty.

He's nothing compared to what we will face against Morganthe.

Malistaire TRIED to destroy worlds in the Spiral. Morganthe actually succeded!!!

Prepare yourselves......

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
I m soooo pumped to get to Celestia!! I'm almost to Malistaire, but I'm not as excited for him as I am for Morganthe..... :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Master Pyromancer, level 44, Allison DawnBringer

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
I'm level 51 and i'm having a lot of trouble with Dragonspyre like ... bosses I can never defeat a boss without another players help so just, one question do you think this is a problem?